Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: don't feed the dogs  (Read 845 times)

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
so me and Scroungie go to the bone yard today to look for some tires for a truck. we were in a hurry but I was ahead of schedule and I figured I could borrow a few minutes from my next appointment so we swung in. I told Scrounge, who likes to ogle at the junk cars, " no screwing around, were in a hurry" "I know dad, geeze"
outside the door is a friendly looking german shepard. Scroungie loves dogs. the dog comes past me, around the pick up and greets bub. I get almost to the door and he's no where to be seen. I says "come on, were in a hurry" I can hear him squirming and wrestling and I'm yell, "Scrounge, leave that dog alone" he says "I'm trying to" yeah right, "GET YOUR ARM OUT OF THAT DOGS MOUTH"! don't want him getting sick then the proprietor sueing us for loss of a pet. so Scrounge stopped feeding the dog, on the left side and then he started feeding him with the other side. "Dang it scroungie, what did you do cover yourself in gravey?" "Knock it off!"
needless to say, we were late for our appointment.
Scroungie was complaining about the marks on his arms and I told him" let that be a damned good lesson. oughta teach you to goof around when I'm trying to get something done. Dont feed the dogs"!
kids...
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: that there is funny!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!