Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MNO#1~What are your outdoor interests?  (Read 7514 times)

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
                                                 MNO June-July Contest #1

What are your Outdoor Interests?
« Last Edit: June 06/25/07, 07:34:26 PM by Outdoors_Realtree »
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Crazy4Outdoors

• Outdoorsman
Hunting, 4-wheeling, walks in the woods, mushroom hunting

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
My interests are still wide spread to anything that will put me afield but what I am still capable of is rv camping, fishing , deer hunting , short walks in the woods. I do a lot of atving, but for me it is my legs to get to berry patches, or close enough to beaver ponds and out of the lakes or slashes to just shut it down and watch nature go by.

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Love bow hunting for white tails the most but also like target shooting with bow/gun, fishing, 4 wheeling, bird watching, bird hunting (not always at the same time  :ROTFLMAO:), trap shooting -- Im a rookie so haven't progressed to skeet and sporting clays but want to. 

A main goal of mine is to instill the love of the outdoors and these things I mentioned into my children's lives.  I want them to know the good things in life so that when some scumbag tries to stear them down the wrong path, they will know of other things in life to do. 

Ummm think that about covers it.

Grute  ::dancinred::
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline GOGETTER

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hunting,(deer,pheasant,gophers), fishing anything, canoeing, atv's,walks in the morning, and mission trips to Africa.  ::popcorn::
GENO

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
bow hunting, atv and camping...
maybe someday i will stat fishing again.

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline icebanger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
lets see waterfowl, grouse,pheasant and deer hunting riding my atv and sled and camping...oh and fishing and ice fishing... ::cheers::

Offline Lil Grute Dudette

• Outdoorsman
Camping, swinging, biking, swimming, and fishing.

Lil Grute Dudette  :taz: ::dancinred:: :whistling: ::fishing::
Is home really sweet?

Offline Hockey #12

• Outdoorsman
  • First deer
 I love it ALL just being out there is fun!!!::rockon:: :rock:

Hockey #12
                 CJ McGruder
If I was feelin any better, I'd be dangerous!

Offline maxxineo

• Outdoorsman
Due to being a suburban girl with parents who were more into summer baseball than outdoors events, I haven't been exposed to a lot of stuff, not that I'm a Minnesota outdoorswoman virgin or anything....I love anything outdoors, but I can be most likely seen camping in the summer, fishing on a boat somewhere in this beautiful state, or fishing with friends in an ice house.  I love to shoot handguns, but need lessons on shotguns and more work on using a bow...I'm not too much into hunting, but perhaps mr mopho can persuade me into going with him one of these days..... I would love to do some snowmobiling and ATV'ing....

:bandana:
« Last Edit: June 06/29/07, 04:00:56 PM by maxxineo »

Offline Munk

• Outdoorsman
Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Baseball, and on, and on, and on. Especially love the camping in the forests of Southeast Mn. I didn't know it could be that dark or quiet at night ;D

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
I like to fish, hunt even though I have done any here yet, taking my boat out whether to fish or just to putt around a lake somewhere, I also like to take walks in the great outdoors just to get into nature. And now that I have my son with me this summer I am spending alot of time out there  :rock: :rock: :rock:

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
my favorite thing is , to be outdoors fishing , hunting , more fishing , and i really enjoy showing my son the ropes about being an outdoorsman . those are some of my favorite things about the outdoors....... ::rockon:: ::rockon::

Offline sunk1

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • member #536
I like to fish, camp hike in the woods, anything to get away from the city.

Offline Slop_master

• Minnow
Kill It And Grill It :gunsmilie: :bandana: ::50cal:: And All The Fishing That I Can Possibly Get In My Life Time   ::fishing::

Offline Rywheat

• Pout Shouters-Saloon
  • Outdoorsman
Most anything outdoors
Hunting, Fishing, Grilling,Drinking and hanging with some buddies

Offline ThunderCAT

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Growing up I used to fish a lot with my dad, uncles and grandpa all year long. Then high school and college happened and I lost the time to do so. Now, at the age of 30, I am getting back into it again. Heavy. I now have the itch!! I bought a bunch of hardwater stuff last winter, and am in the process of purchasing my first boat. Best part is my wife and I are epxecting our first in about 2-4 weeks and IT'S A BOY! So now I can give my son the same memories I have from when I was young!!   ::dancinred:: ::cheers::

Offline enghx003

• Outdoorsman
I have interest in all things outdoors.  I don't have a lot of time for it, but I love fishing, hunting, camping, canoeing in the BWCA, boating.  Fishing is the one outdoor activity that I get to do most often and have the most success with.  You can't beat a chartreuse spinner!
Dan

Offline mnfisherguy

• Outdoorsman
  • Im into hunting, fishing, cooking, and my horse ..
Fishing , hunting, horseback riding, gardening vegies then canning the peppers..
Ice fishing, That is why I love Mn with every season brings something else to do. I grew up in Miami so cuaght tons of bass and saltwater fishing but MN is the best for the great outdoors.. Its sites like this that make it better though to connect with other outdoor enthusiast and try new technics..
If you say or react to something when frustrated or angry it will inevitably end in distaster !!

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
my faves are camping , hunting , icefishing , ice fishing,oh did i say ice fishing  ;D  thats what i love about this state... all  the outdoor opps, oh and of course being  apart OF THE #1 OUTDOORS FORUM IN THE MIDWEST  :rocker; :rocker;

Offline Lil Grute Dudette

• Outdoorsman
Is home really sweet?

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
Pretty much anything outdoors. But Deer Hunting is my passion. And hunting anything and everything else. I fish whenever i get a chance to. so about 4-6 times a week all year. :fudd: :bambi:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Spring: Turkey hunting and spring Crappie fishing with the kids.
Summer: Fishing, camping and food plots with the kids.
Fall: Deer, pheasant, duck and goose hunting with the kids.
Winter: Tip up fishing for pike, yote hunting, ice fishing in general, with the kids.

Common denominator, spending time with my kids. Nothing more important, priceless!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Faceman

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Mostly hunting, camping, grilling, drinking, golfing, and a little fishing.
Vegetarian: Old indian word for bad hunter.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Bass fishing, chasing northerns with big topwater lures,   :fishing: Grouse hunting behind my labs. Bud and Barney.   :fudd: In the last few years more gardening since I have a greenhouse now.    :oscar: Putting to word what I see in the outdoors. Getting friends away from their work to go fishing.  :happy1: And my goal of never putting a watch on my wrist again...
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline String Twister

• Minnow
Finding my bloody arrows after a pass through :happy1:
Acts 16:31 Believe on the LORD Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved and your house.

Offline Bowhunter2313

• Minnow
  • My 2 girls (bowhunters in training)
Anything outdoors but most of all BOWHUNTING. :tequila;