Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Anyone been out on centerville or peltier  (Read 1574 times)

Offline girard

• Minnow
I was just wondering if the fishing was still good on either of the lakes?  Are people still catching limits of crappies?

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Peltier has been terrible for the past few weeks or longer. Even the daytime sunny bite has been slow. I expect that to change any day now, especially with this warm weather coming in.

Centerville has been steady all winter, overall the Crappies have been cooperating well. The bite has been very lite all year though, they just aren't hammering the bait (yet). The best time has been right at dusk for a half hour period, it wasn't uncommon to limit out in that short half hour.

I haven't been to either in almost 2 weeks now, but I have friends that have been out.

Most of the fish are smaller, you have to sort through them, the bigger ones run about 9"

MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline girard

• Minnow
Thanks i was planning on going out during the week sometime