Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Anyone watch 24??  (Read 2253 times)

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Some may have noticed I haven't been opn much lately.....

I'm in the middle of a 24 marathon. My brother has the seasons on DVD and I am on the second to last disc for the first season right now. I started it on Saturday night and every chance possible I have been watching it. what a great show! There are some stupid parts and characters that I do not like but for the most part it is non stop greatness.

Anyone else watch this???

Offline Harold

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Religiously since day one!
My initial response was to sue her for defamation of character, but then I realized that I had no character.

Offline UncleDave

• Master Outdoorsman
Not a single episode for me. 

Offline KingofClubs

• Outdoorsman
I love 24.... I'm addicted to that show. I'm bummed there will be no Season 7, I seen a Season 7 Trailer on youtube and it looked to be pretty intense.

Brian

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
A decent show after you get past Jack YELLING ALL THE TIME you are watching it the best way. Line up the dvd's and see a day in a day...
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
I have 3 hours left in season 1! My Daughter is laying on the couch watching Mr. Rogers. As soon as that is over she is going to take a nap and 24 is coming in!!! ;D

Offline icebanger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
i never miss it ive been hooked from the frist season....i even  have the game for the ps2...tim did you know there working on 24 the movie....i cant wait for next jan when we get to see day 7 :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
« Last Edit: March 03/12/08, 01:58:07 PM by icebanger »

Offline Faceman

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Mr. Rogers is still on?
Vegetarian: Old indian word for bad hunter.

Offline Fiasco

• Outdoorsman
I gave up on it about midway through the last season. It's gone to the politically correct side and it's just "jumped the shark" as far as I'm concerned. The plotlines are just too unrealistic. Jack's brother organized the terrorist attacks? Oh, that makes sense...it's always the middle class white guy who is the brother of an anti terrorist unit.
It's a nasty truth, but those who seek to inflict harm are not fazed by gun controllers. I happen to know this from personal experience."

President Reagan

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
Skip to season 3.  That is the best in my opinion.

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
I gave up on it about midway through the last season. It's gone to the politically correct side and it's just "jumped the shark" as far as I'm concerned. The plotlines are just too unrealistic. Jack's brother organized the terrorist attacks? Oh, that makes sense...it's always the middle class white guy who is the brother of an anti terrorist unit.

That is what a good friend told me. He said he quit after season 3 or 4.