Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New Low Report  (Read 2703 times)

Offline Brandon_Collins

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Right now basically the fish are biting everywhere on the lake. People are to the most part having success where ever they go. On the warroad side your blinker, buffalo, elm, taylors bridge all of them are producing fish. Basically all are in the shallows though 14' and under the fish are in in most spots. Using a crawler harness or minnow harness with a gold, chartruse or green spinners have been doing the best have been getting a lot of nice eaters with a few slot fish mixed in on those spots off of warroad. Taylors bridge people are fishing in 4,5,6 feet of water in the weeds catching nice walleyes and you hook into northern in there to so set your drag low so they can peel it out. On the east side good reports have been on the reefs and rocks by arnesons in 12' of water using what i said above. Pine has still been producing your littler fish with a few occasional nice ones. The gap has been bringing in some nice eaters. Stony is still bringing it very nice fish catching lots of slot fish lots of them. With your limit being 16-18" fish. Morris Gap has been producing quality eaters. Out of all these spots if i were you i would run to Stony it is a long ride but it is well worth it in the end. Good Luck to all fisherman and i will be up there for good now starting this weekend so just pm me if anyone wants to fish throughout the summer

Brandon
MNO Preffered Sponsors
http://jrstackle.com
http://marcumtech.com Fishing electronics