Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Pheasant Opener 2006  (Read 2883 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
October 14th 2006 is the Minnesota Pheasant opener, the season runs until December 31'st 2006.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
I know where i'll be ;D

Offline GOGETTER

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 8)  Bring on the birds!!
GENO

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO

Offline GOGETTER

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Last weekend I did the early morning trip to Eastern S.D. and in Western Mn. saw a lot of different sized chick broods.. Some coloring out and lots of smaller broods also.  Kinda fun to see those again, and its like the old days in South Dakota..  Good huntin'
GENO

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Well we can only guess and predict what the season will bring. I'm guessing that it will be great like I said a thousand time before.

I know the birds will be there, it is now time to focus on the dog.

I have some work to do. There are a couple new things I would like to see her doing this year.

I also just need to start running her and getting her stamina up so when the season comes she is ready to hunt!

;)