Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Has anyone went camping with their dogs?  (Read 2916 times)

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
1...Do trails allow dogs on them?
2...Camp groups allow pets?
3.. do you use bedding to keep your dog off the ground?
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
We do. Dogs are welcome at most camp grounds provided they are always leashed. Some of the camp grounds closer to the city don't allow dogs, but most do. The dogs sleep in the tent with us.
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
mine comes everywere with me, especially camping no i just let him sleep at my feet usaully he takes up most of the sleeping bag. but most camp grounds that ive been to allow dogs just have to be on a leash clean up after them and they have to be quiet for the most part, just so you dont bother other campers, nothing makes people madder than going camping next to a person who's dog (s) are barking all day.

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
After you fall asleep your dog stays in the tent?

Just wondering i know  the huskies i used to have would open the zipper and have fun outside lol
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
my dog does im not sure about it all the time though because he is really protective of me when im sleeping lol, but he wont leave the tent until i do, but the leash is on him even in the tent lol