Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2nd Annual Tyler Magnan Memorial Tournament  (Read 2475 times)

Offline diggindirt

• Outdoorsman
Here is a link to our 2nd Annual Tyler Magnan Memorial Tournament. We are hoping for an excellent tournout this year. Check it out, you can preregister! Tournament is on August 16, 2008 on Mississippi River in Brainerd, MN.

We Hope to have you join us. We have a BBQ afterwards, raffles, and a lot of fun. Hosted by RodBenders Fishing Club and Camp Confidence.

Just a brief introduction to the tournament:  Cost for this tournament is $70 for 2 person team.  (This includes your dinner afterwards)   This is a multispecies tournament.  Last year we had a turnout of 23 boats and we were able to donate $1300 to Fishing Has No Boundaries. Check out the website for more information.

Check it out! Thanks for your support!

http://www.rodbendersfishing.com/tylertournament.htm

Sponsors:  Minnesota Outdoorsman (www.mnoutdoorsman.com), Gander Mountain, and more to come.
« Last Edit: April 04/06/08, 01:12:54 PM by Tim »

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I fixed the link for ya....Good luck!  And it sounds like a worthwhile cause!  (And not just cuz I am BHS alumni. Class of '88)   :happy1:
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline diggindirt

• Outdoorsman

Offline diggindirt

• Outdoorsman

Offline diggindirt

• Outdoorsman
Happy to announce Gander Mountain is on board again.  They donated our hats and gander bucks last year!!!!!  They are going to be providing our hats again this year for all the fisherpeople (i have to say that because women fish this too)!!!

Get registered now to hold your spot!

Offline diggindirt

• Outdoorsman
We went today and picked up items for our bigger raffle items.  If anyone is interested in sponsoring these items, please let me know.  We have a NexGrill, Lowrance Xog, Electric Filet Knife.  If you are interested in being a sponsor of one of these items, please contact me.

Offline diggindirt

• Outdoorsman

Offline diggindirt

• Outdoorsman

Offline diggindirt

• Outdoorsman
Starting to get closer to the event and regestrations are coming in!  Get yours sent in today!

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
I'll have to check the schedule but this might be fun.