Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Earth Day, April 22 please read. please  (Read 1638 times)

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
on Earth day, april 22, please call  202 224 3121, ask for your senator or congress
A Call for Climate

here is the site
http://ww2.earthday.net/node/80

[attachment deleted by admin]
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline JackpineRob

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
This was a belated April Fool's, right?

Offline UncleDave

• Master Outdoorsman
There is sooooo much conflicting info on the warming thing.  How anyone who's educated on the subject at all can absolutely say there is global warming or that there absolutely isn't global warming is watching the Red Star's scare tactic headlines or old Don Shelby.  The earth has been warming and cooling since it's existence.  I am so tired of hearing about this BS until the media tells the whole truth and not just one side.  If it's a hot summer you will hear it daily.  If it's cool like this whole winter, it quiets down.  If there is a story about polar bear populations on the rise or ice cap ice back to where it was 10 years ago you either don't hear about it or it's buried on page 14.   :puke:   

Offline icebanger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
amen uncle dave....remeber 30 years or so ago we were all gonna freeze to death...hint hint wanna make some money buy into green companys...there driving up the price of food and gas and light bulbs....gotta love the libs they know better than all of us,,,, :rocker; on uncle dave

Offline joker31888

• Outdoorsman
Ya, I can't believe all these people are drinkin the kool-aid.  Also a sceintist came out and said the earth has cooled .06 degrees F since Jan. 2008.  Most dramatic change in instrumental history.  Listen to Jason Lewis on 100.3 KTLK FM 4-7 pm.  He'll give u all the facts.  Humans have no affect.  It's the Sun.