Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New to site  (Read 2666 times)

Offline wasnowman

• Outdoorsman
How's everyone doing? New to this site. So let me tell a little about me. I live in wa state. I hunt and fish everything out here. Hunting and Fishing is who I am Not what I do. Looking to expand my knowlegde on hunting in other states. So I figured I start here. Have an uncle who lives back there and stayed with him a couple of off and on, but always seemed to be inbetween hunting season. So never got a chance to hunt there, but did alot fishing and love it. Any who ther is my story.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
glad you found us! welcome to MNO! lots of good info
here and good people. look forward to your posts!
 ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Welcome to MNO and thanks for jumping in and posting right away. Hope to see you around the site often and sharing your knowledge with the rest of us. Please invite more of your Washington buddies here too.  :happy1:
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline wasnowman

• Outdoorsman
Thanks Bh look forward to sharing  stories of washington and hearing your guys' stories

Offline wasnowman

• Outdoorsman
Look foward to bring my buddies here. We are of the serious adventure type, always looking to expand knowledge and hunting grounds. Hoping to make some new friends out that way. Working on coming out next winter for some waterfowl action.

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
How's everyone doing? New to this site. So let me tell a little about me. I live in wa state. I hunt and fish everything out here. Hunting and Fishing is who I am Not what I do. Looking to expand my knowlegde on hunting in other states. So I figured I start here. Have an uncle who lives back there and stayed with him a couple of off and on, but always seemed to be inbetween hunting season. So never got a chance to hunt there, but did alot fishing and love it. Any who ther is my story.

::welcome:: ::welcome:: To MNO I also live in WA. for 21 year and now in minnesota for 20 + year I also have family there as well Can I ask you who is your uncle is. This is wildlife Minnesota  ::welcome:: Here you will love it and you will get lots of good info here as well.  :happy1:
« Last Edit: April 04/24/08, 06:59:50 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline wasnowman

• Outdoorsman
I see ya found me uncle. Sounds like I will get lots of cool info here. Thanks for the welcome everyone.  :happy1:

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
See what did I tell you. Have you been to the photography.  :happy1:

Offline Babes

• Outdoorsman
  • The Best Little Bait Shop in Ely!
    • Babes Bait & Tackle
Hope that you get to try out some of the fishing here in the future. I've fished out of Port Washington for silver salmon and had a ball. Welcome aboard.
Babes Bait & Tackle

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
I was wondering what part of WA are you from? I have a couple of uncles who live out there. They invite me over to go fishing or hunting sometime but either I'm short on time or $$. I'll make it out there one day yet. I don't know where they live really, one was in Puallup but moved. The other lives only 30 miles from the coast but where? I don't know. Anyhow nice to see you here at MNO.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline beersunny

• Outdoorsman
small world ain't it i also got an uncle in washington, olympia i think, right on the ocean. my dad is from there. gramma still lives there in vancouver. i never been there yet. :cry: welcome to mno ::welcome::
24 hrs in a day
24 beers in a case
coincidence, i think not

Offline wasnowman

• Outdoorsman
Thanks for the welcome beersunny and griz. I live 30 miles north east of seattle. I am in the foothills of the great north cascade mountain range. The salmon fishing here is a blast. The hunting ain't to bad, but you have to hunt really hard for deer or elk here. The bear hunting is awesome here and is gaining popularity from out of staters. An average year for me is to see upwards of 150 bear a year. We have one of the largest pop. of black bears in the lower 48 states. We have a variety of animals here, from moose, big horn sheep, mt goats, elk, deer and bear. We also have three species of deer, from whitetail, blacktail and muley deer. We have all kinds of bird hunting and small game. So ya you ever come this way for some hunting or fishing let me know and can tell ya some goods areas to go.