Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: P.M.'s  (Read 3762 times)

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
I cannot find a link to read my personal messages. Am I doing something wrong or am I just blind?
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
On the left side if the screen under your picture you will see a link to "PM's"

Also on the tool bar above just under the big MNO banner you will find a spot that says "My Messages"

Does that help?

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
The one under my picture is no longer there and neither is the one under the MNO banner.
Are the settings on my computer messed up?

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Sorry, but your pm's, modifying and editing on the site were removed for not following forum policy. Absolutely no posts or classified ads are to be deleted at any time, a member can modify there ads if the item is sold or they can remove there contact information only, the ad must stay intact for the most part. This also includes regular posts in the forums. We have had too many members go into there posts and delete there ads, anyone who took part in this had some features removed.

Feel free to pm me to rectify this, I am open to reinstating your priveleges if you understand the policy and will follow the rules of the site.

Thanks.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Duckslayer

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Sorry, but your pm's, modifying and editing on the site were removed for not following forum policy.

Feel free to pm me to rectify this, I am open to reinstating your priveleges if you understand the policy and will follow the rules of the site.

Thanks.

I do not mean to be a smart aleck but the devil made me do it.  If you took away his PM how can he PM you?  Reminds me of the guy whose computer would not boot up and the help desk told him to send an email  :rotflmao:

Sorry Tim, I had to do it   :toast:

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Thats ok. You beat me to it.

We'll get this taken care of right away.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Or the email that says "please let me know if you don't get this email" :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought I was being helpfull by deleting photos and text after the item sold. Doesn't it use less server space or something like that?
In any case, I will leave it posted if thats your wish.

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
I thought I was being helpfull by deleting photos and text after the item sold. Doesn't it use less server space or something like that?
In any case, I will leave it posted if thats your wish.

Thanks Big Slick. We appreciate it very much.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
It works again.
Thanks.