Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Fathers Day Gift Idea  (Read 2504 times)

Offline CampYJewel

• Master Outdoorsman
After telling my dad about a recent article in the Minnesota Conservation Volunteer magizine about the restocking efforts of Sturgen by White Earth, he sadley reminded me that he does not get the magazine anymore.   :oops1:  It was actually my subscription I signed up in History class way back in the day.  And I finally got them to change my address so "his" subscription is now mine again. 

Anyway I figured I would send in a donation and get him his own for Fathers Day!! 

For the Father that has everything, except his own subscription to teh MN Conservation Volunteer  :toast:

Figured I would pass on the idea as I assume there are a few other dads out there who may have everything but................

Jewel

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
CampYJewel that is an absolutely brilliant suggestion. And I've grown to expect nothing less from you. Enjoy your weekend.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Jewel... I missed this earlier, but yeah, the Volunteer is my favorite read.... :happy1: a subscription  would make a perfect gift for anyone that likes the outdoors... a buddies late dad turned me on to it years back... its not just hunting and fishing articles, its MN history, naturalist & birding, lots of stuff on places to visit in our region, including state parks/ national and state forests and alot of enviromental issues and news directly relating to our state.  And thanx for reminding me... Ive been coasting for a while, I gotta send em another donation here quick before they decide to drop my subscription! ;)