Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Filming for Wolfpack Bowhunting's new TV fishing show!  (Read 2344 times)

Offline Ace

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Ace Guide Service
I'm sure some of you hunters out there have heard of this show. The host, Eddie Duncan will be spending 2 days with me on Vermilion, filming his new fishing show. :happy1:

We'll be fishing for some of Vermilion's Smallmouth bass and maybe some Walleyes too.
I don't know yet when the show will air, but it will be televised nationaly on an outdoor network.

Eddie Duncan is one of the top ranked bowhunters in the world. He told me that his real passion has always been
fishing. He loved fishing in Minnesota so much, that he just recently bought a home here and now lives in MN.

I will post the dates when the show will air as soon as I get that information.

"Ace" :happy1:
Terry "Ace" Sjoberg
Ace Guide Service.
Beautiful Lake Vermilion.
Muskies and More.
Member Lake Vermilion guides league
www.aceguideservice.com
(218) 753-2612

Pro staff.
Ace muskie leaders
www.h2otackle.com
www.glittertail.com