Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Screen House/Gazebo  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
After this past weeks round of storms our screenhouse tent was destroyed in the middle of the night.  It was my home away from home where I could relax to a few cold ones and watch the world go by.  Without being eaten alive by the skeeters I might add.  Soo instead of dropping a couple hondos on another screen tent I'm thinking a more permanent structure is in order.  I'm just looking for ideas to go by.  Pictures are most helpful. 
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
This is one I built last summer.  It's not screened in but the breeze keeps the bugs away.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
menards used to sell a bracket kit, all you need to get
is the lumber. i built one years ago here and its holding
up well. my camera batterys are dead so cant post a
pic right now.

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com