Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: State convention  (Read 1803 times)

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Just was wondering who is all planning on going to the state trappers convention? I plan on going on saturday. It will be nice to bump into some old freinds and fellow competion as well as check up on some of the new equipment available. Might even run into a few bargains.

This summer has went so fast I forgot how late it is, heck it's only another month and small game starts. It seems like I'm a month behind as the summer seems to have just begun. Holy smokes have I got work to do.

Hope to see ya there.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline UncleDave

• Master Outdoorsman
I won't be there.  Looking forward to eating a few grouse soon enough (trapping is so hard).  Mmm mmm.  Ely here I come!   :happy1:

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
nothing hard about trapping , just takes work and patience , i love it this will be my first year doing it on my own  :happy1:  i got some nice traps from ss , like you said griz where the hell did summer go ? lots of work to be done