Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Nightly chat?  (Read 38242 times)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Chat is open on this rainy Sat Night!
Another raining sat nite and chat is still open ! :nerd:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
FireRanger-

What in the world is going on with ER Football?  Sounds like you guys have some major issues.
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline FireRanger

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't know?? Have no idea what is going on!! I just found out over the news yesterday. I'm not involved in the program.
« Last Edit: August 08/26/10, 09:33:41 PM by FireRanger »
Going South......in a manner of speaking!

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
SOunds like a pretty huge deal.  All the varsity coaches are on adminstartive leave and had to turn in keyes and badges today until the mess is sorted out.
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Finn Power get a job yet?

Offline FireRanger

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup I know.......I have heard all sorts of gossip but won't repeat anything until I know it's fact. There is a lot on line in blogs and on the news sites, star trib, wcco, kstp etc. Check them out and search the local blogs....you'll find a lot more stuff out there.

Offline FireRanger

• Master Outdoorsman
nope....Keri is across the room for me too....she is here because Becky is in the hospital hopefully giving birth tomorrow.

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't get my info from the news outlets... bunch of ambulance chasers if you ask me.

Too bad regardless of what comes out of it, they have a GREAT coaching staff.  A couple of guys I have gone Pheasant hunting with.

Anyways, I'm still working on getting acces to the Miss River in Otsego for early goose and they hopefully for late waterfowl season after the owners are done deer hunting.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
The chat room is open tonight.  Look under the Links on the left hand side of the page and click chat.  Come on in and say high.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
Hey General, how did the pole barn turn out?  and do you ever get up to eelpout?  Fawk will be there.  It's an hour drive from the cabin so I am thinking about checking it out this year.  I have a homemade wheel house and it's a couple of inches wide but depending on the snow conditions I may give it a try.  I was thinking of bringing it up a week or two early and looking for eyes around sand point.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I will gladly answer your questions DDS in the chat room.  Come on in the fire is burning and the beer is cold.

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I have no idea how that works.  I even tried talking to my computer.  Do you type or talk?
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
you go to the links on the left hand side, click chat, get into the board then at the bottom you can type.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
it's kind of like an instant messenger

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
DDS figured it out........Now if Fawk and HD could get cracking.  Come on in guys and gals.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Going in for a little while.  I have a project to finish tonight.

Offline Robbo17

• Outdoorsman
were in chat 8:20

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Is the chat feature still active or is it a part of a bygone era? Just curious.  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Is the chat feature still active or is it a part of a bygone era? Just curious.  :scratch:
Dude......I know we have one....not sure if it's been used or not. I know GG used to like using it.  :scratch: We should check it out to make sure it works!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I just looked....Where did it go? I'll have to investigate...... :scratch:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Like I said, was just wondering. Used to have fun on there when the wife was watching some dumb wedding dress show. Of course she always wonders why I never watch TV with her. There aren't enough wardrobe malfunctions to suit me I always tell her. And of course the way the Twinkies have been playing she watches way too much of that junk lately!  :puke:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Dude......I know we have one....not sure if it's been used or not. I know GG used to like using it.  :scratch: We should check it out to make sure it works!
Funny that you brought this up! I was just looking for it last night and didn't see the option anywhere! ~gg

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Funny that you brought this up! I was just looking for it last night and didn't see the option anywhere! ~gg

I sent an email to my Tech-guy to see if , and where that option went.....I'll stay on top of it, Thanks!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Tech-guy emailed me back, and he's looking into it.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That's good because my patience while waiting for those wardrobe malfunctions to occur on those wedding dress shows is starting to wear pretty thin.  :banghead: Thanks HD!

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Like I said, was just wondering. Used to have fun on there when the wife was watching some dumb wedding dress show. Of course she always wonders why I never watch TV with her. There aren't enough wardrobe malfunctions to suit me I always tell her. And of course the way the Twinkies have been playing she watches way too much of that junk lately!  :puke:

Oh man, the Twins have been painful to watch. On another note I have to compliment you on your new (at least I think it's new) avatar...
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"

Oh man, the Twins have been painful to watch. On another note I have to compliment you on your new (at least I think it's new) avatar...

I have really struggled to make it through a whole Twins game (on TV) this spring. They need to turn things around soon. It would be cool if HD's tech guru could figure out how to open up the chat room again. I sure enjoyed BSing with everyone in there.
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

I have really struggled to make it through a whole Twins game (on TV) this spring. They need to turn things around soon. It would be cool if HD's tech guru could figure out how to open up the chat room again. I sure enjoyed BSing with everyone in there.

This is the reply he sent me in an email.....

"Not sure if you had a chat room, you did have a chat box/block with Tinyportal.
I could add a chat room if you wish, it would take some time."

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
The chat is up, check it out! It's on the control bar, just under the main banner.   :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That's super! I'm in writing mode tonight but hopefully when the dust settles a little I can partake soon. Used to be a hoot and really get Mrs. Cheviot wondering what I was up to. Need to keep it that way... :happy1: