Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MN Taxidermy Guild Raffle  (Read 3125 times)

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
    • www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
Raffle for our 30th Anniversary!!!!! Only $1 each!!!!!!!! Drawing will be held April 4th 2009. You need not be present to win. Prizes are as follows:
1. Diamond Archery Black Ice Bow
2. Lowrance iFINDER Hunter GPS
3. Cuddeback Capture Game Camera
Payments can be sent to Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio, 21598 478th Ave, Lake Crystal MN, 56055.
Please make checks payable to the MTG. If you would like your ticket stubs returned please enclose a stamp for return postage.
« Last Edit: November 11/11/08, 08:28:31 AM by Auggie »
Shane Augeson
Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
320-269-3337

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Sounds good to me.  I'll get a check in the mail asap.
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
    • www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
Thanks Don!!!
   For those of you that are not familiar with the organization I will tell you why it benefits YOU, the general public. The Guild is an association of taxidermists that get together and LEARN the newest methods and technology available in the industry. Therefore a better educated taxidermist can turn out a better product in the end. The more money we make allows us to get better judges and seminarians to come and teach. Every taxidermist, whether a 50 year veteran or a hobby garage novice will benefit from their membership. NOT TO MENTION THESE ARE SOME PRETTY GOOD PRIZES FOR ONLY A $1 TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to thank everyone in advance!!!!!!!!!
Shane Augeson
Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
320-269-3337

Offline Jdrummer

• Master Outdoorsman
I might have to stop in tommorow I will be helping a buddy move in lake crystal!
Pratice doesn't make perfect, Perfect pratice makes perfect!