Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Documented Gabby Sighting!  (Read 1965 times)

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Word has it that Gabby has been skating WITH the team, will be making the road trip with the team, and MAY play this weekend if all goes well.... Hmmmmm..... :scratch:  I.... really dont know .... what to think.  I guess its all good, eh?

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
I just hope he can stay healthy once he comes back, we really need his speed and presence on the ice, he opens the game upfor the rest.

He needs to stay healthy for a long time if he wants a huge contract too, I think he'll be just fine this time, he has too much to lose.

MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline sjohnnie26

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I'm with you Pat.  Hopefully Gabby and the Wild can come to terms for a contract and keep him here.   :surrender:
"AIM SMALL, MISS SMALL"  -Jeff Simpson

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
i hope he stays healthy enough to trade his ass.
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline Faceman

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
i hope he stays healthy enough to trade his ass.
I agree 100%. He wants more than he is worth and not much of a team player in my opinion.
Vegetarian: Old indian word for bad hunter.

Offline Wagz

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I dont know If I believe it was him !!!  :banghead:
I think this is the wild trying to use him to cover up their poor play the last few games  :blablabla:
I do not think Gabby is alive and if he is I think he is not in the US  :USA:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: December 12/11/08, 08:52:04 AM by Wagz »

Offline Wagz

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Gabby will end up a Canuck he will go there as a Free Agent after the season. He will get less money than the Wild offered.
With this last injury he has shown that he can not make a full season his trade value has dropped and is worth nothing
What other team will put up with a SuperStar that plays 40-60 games a season

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
One that has money to throw & is lookin for that "missing piece" and is bucking for a playoff run...  Im hoping we trade him, Used to love him, but I want someone who wants to play for us.... maybe we can get a MINNESOTA GUY!  Right now, I bet he's worth half of what we offered him earlier, but come playoff time, he could get top $$$$ and start a bidding war... teams wont normally dump a player of his caliber, so he'll be worth his weight in gold... no matter what the baggage....

Offline Wagz

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
But he is still a rental player and as Hossa proved last year he may not stay with the traded to team.
I hope you are right I just think teams will be a little more careful and if they can not sign him to a longer contract that playoff time trade may not happen

Offline Wagz

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Marian Gaborik practices with Minnesota Wild, but won't play on road trip, coach says

http://www.twincities.com/wild/ci_11188690