Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: ammo sales  (Read 3906 times)

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
ok, let's hear where the deals are and what's out there for rebates... 
I need to get some shells.
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
I know Sportsmans Wharehouse in Woodbury has some good prices right now. I guess it depends on what your looking for. I bought a case of 23/4, 20ga #6 for $36 and some change.

I also picked up some Winchester Xpert Hi-Velocity Steel Shotshells for either $ 8 or $9 a box at Gander for the goose hunt.
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
I usually pick up my shells when I arrive to the city I am staying in...They have a WalMart there and they have what I need and the price is usually right.

I don't think I have bought a box of shells at a major sports store in a long time. I guess this year I will, I think I still have some gift cards laying around....

Offline shakey legs 2

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Does anyone know where I can get Hevi-shot or Kent tungsten-matrix in #5 shot 12 gauge and chambered for 2 3/4".  I have only been able to find 3" shells and my Beretta o/u ultralight is chambered for 2 3/4".
I fish not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant - and not nearly as much fun.? Robert Traver "Anatomy of a Fisherman"

Offline Dancing Bear

• Outdoorsman
I get pretty much all my ammo here

http://www.MidwayUSA.com

This Tuesday I ordered 2 boxes of federal Nosler premiums for my 300 Weatherby

996230    2    $15.69    Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammun...

yep, 32 bucks plus minimal shipping for shells that are normally at the $50 (each) range at your larger sporting goods stores. The bullets were here by UPS this AM also.....

Can't reccomend the above enough, check them out. They also will email you a weekly flier and the occasional discount for guys that spend a lot there...like me.

Good luck DB

Offline shakey legs 2

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Thanks for your help guys.  I am getting a case of tungsten/matrix.
I fish not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant - and not nearly as much fun.? Robert Traver "Anatomy of a Fisherman"