Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: LOTW Report 4-5-09  (Read 1654 times)

Offline Border View Lodge

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • www.borderviewlodge.com
Well it just seems like the action never stops. People are accessing the lake either
at Morris Point or the Graceton Beach area with snowmobiles or 4 wheelers.

If you want to take the 23 mile ride to Garden Island the action has been non stop
with many limits taken. Also along Pine Island has been good in 24 feet of water.

Below is a picture of the guides having some fun on the ice after a long winter of
taking our customers out, it was a job well done.  :rocker;  :fishing2:  :toast:

Bobber down!

« Last Edit: April 04/05/09, 09:28:33 PM by spuds »
Border View Lodge
3409 State Highway 172 NW
Baudette, MN 56623
1-800-776-3474
www.borderviewlodge.com

Offline 7outof10

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
i like the fish coming up out of the ice

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
That IS pretty cool!  Must be some of those Asian Walleyes-cousins to the Asian Carp.   They've had enough and pop up out of the hole and surrender.  I just wished I could run across a school of these fish.   ;D  :rotflmao:

*Asian carp are those Carp that jump out of the water into the boat and have injured many. 
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com