Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Anyone hunting South of Fergus Falls off hwy59??  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Benny

• Master Outdoorsman
Just wondering what the water levels look like this year and if any one seen any ducks there.
I used to hunt Just west of hwy 59 South of Fergus Falls (so of hwy94) about a mile or so.

Didn't get up there to scout the last couple years but thought about a trip up that way next weekend.

Benny
"What we have here is a failure to communicate"

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
While I can't tell you specifically about that area, I'm about 20-30 miles east of that area.  Water levels have been down all year long in ponds and area lakes.  However in the last few days we've gotten approx. 2+" of rain.  And there's more on the way.  Hope this helps some. 
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Benny

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Jeff, it does help.

I have to call the CO up there and find out where the birds are being seen at, the report from the sportsshop up there is that they did well in the Orwell resivour yesterday.

Benny
"What we have here is a failure to communicate"

Offline Flyway Customs

• Minnow
not up that far but we were up in the brandon area last week and were headed up there again this weekend, Shot alot of ducks hopfully we wil this weekend also

Offline PJ Maguire

• Outdoorsman
The water levels were very HIGH last I checked. Haven't hunted up there but scouted the area couple times.
Where I'm from calling, flagging and decoying are just basic skills and the kids will do a little guiding just to pay off some bills.

www.waterfowlgrind.blogspot.com