Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Team 3 team "Horn Dogs"  (Read 3011 times)

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
well guys put me down for another one

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
anymore deer guys? i missed yesterday evening on a big doe  :cry: :cry: well that just means my season gets to go on longer. ill be going out tommorow morning to see if i can fill that empty void. we need more deer we are only 20 points from the leader.aka kill everything that walks deadeye :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :whistling:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Cody, I just posted the 8pt from opener.  I'm hoping my partners jump in soon.  I let a lot go this weekend but do have another doe from last Monday. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
i know i was just messing with ya. :moon: :toast: im working on getting another doe, but all i keep seeing is small ones so im thinking i could use the tender meat  ;D

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
well killed another good sized doe so thats it for me, im done for the season....what else am i suppose to do now? :scratch: maybe some coyotes i guess i have never filled out this fast before...gonna be boring until the ice gets thick enough :doah: :doah: :doah: :censored:

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
How about chasing some pheasants?
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline BG

• Minnow
posted a pic today from Friday night - will try again this week      BG

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
dennis i chase pheasants all day everyday, gets a little tiring  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: