Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New Thorne Bros. location.......  (Read 1345 times)

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyone been to the new Thorne Bros. store in Blaine yet?  I believe its on 100th & Hwy 65.... What is it located by?  Its my favorite fishing store, especially for hardwater season.... but I havent been there yet, I live up in that neck of the woods, but havent gotten the ice fishing bug yet, still in that end of hunting season denial mode I guess... (hey, still a month of upland bird hunting ahead, my favorite time of the year to go after pheasants in the frozen swamps! :happy1:) I need to get up there before the Ice fishing show so Im a bit prepared for the new stuff, and dont go ga-ga and hit the show like a kid in a candy store! :whistling:

Offline URL deer hunter

• Minnow
the new thorne bros is just north of the dodge of blaine

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Hit Thorne Bros new digs this weekend... SWEET!  They have way more room now, they have quite the place...better location now for sure. :happy1: