Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: First Fox Of The Year  (Read 2059 times)

Offline huntr42

• Outdoorsman
I spotted this fox sleeping on a sidehill about 8:30 this morning,I wish I could tell you I did a masterful sneak on my hands and knees but to tell the truth we tried a 400 yd shot and missed and the fox ran right to us where I shot it at 175 yds with a 204

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Have you seen anymore? Seems to be less common with all the yotes around here.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline huntr42

• Outdoorsman
have seen an increase this year in fox while yotes seem to be downmI talked to kurt nelson the CO and he said the counts say the same thing

Offline fishercz20

• Outdoorsman
Seems to only have 3 legs! :surrender:

Offline huntr42

• Outdoorsman
the one back leg is still on but had been in a trap higher up propably last year