Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: stone legacy revolution bags  (Read 2932 times)

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
If anyone needs a kick ass rod bag, stone legacy has a deal right now on their website.? Buy 2 revolution bags for $80(reg $49.95 each) , and get free shipping.? These bags are great, I've had mine for 2 years now and love it.

make sure in the comments section on your order, you tell them you saw the banner add HERE at mnoutdoorsman.
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
All Minnesota Outdoorsman members also receive 10% off for being a member on this site.

I'm not 100% positive that this discount applies to the sale they have right now, but I am guessing that it will.

Use coupon code "mnodm06" at checkout to recieve 10% off of any item.

$80 for 2 revolution bags plus the 10% MNO discount and no shipping is an awesome deal.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
cannot apply discounts to this deal.? sorry.
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
BFG is correct, Stone Legacy will not let us use the 10% discount at the same time as the 2 for $80 discount.  :(

Either way this is still a great deal. The 10% MNO discount still applies to any other purchase.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"