Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Sherburne County MDHA Banquet invite  (Read 3284 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
How about a MNO get together at a Banquet.
Our 4th annual Banquet will be held on Saturday March 27th at the Marketplace Banquet Center in Big Lake.  The fund raiser will include many raffles, Silent auctions, Good Food and lots of fun. Prizes including a variety of Guns and other hunting and outdoor items.  Funds raised are used to promote Youth Outdoor Education, Scholarships, Local Habitat Projects and more.

Date: Saturday March 27, 2010
Time: 5:00 PM - Social hour (private bar in banquet room)
Place: Marketplace Banquet Center, Big Lake, MN (1.5 miles east of Big Lake on Highway 10)
Cost: Dinner Ticket $50.00 per person which includes a one year membership in MDHA. 

***Special Price - Although part of this Banquet is to increase MDHA member ship, we will allow you to sign up for the Dinner price only of $25.00 per adult.  (Once at the banquet you can, if desired, sign up for a MDHA membership with the Chapter of you choice.)***

We would love to have an MNO table at our Banquet.
You can send me a PM, email, or post here and I will send you additional information and a  Reservation Form.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
How many people and cost for the table?

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
We don't have specific "table" rate or group thing.  I just thought if some guys from MNO wanted to meet there that might be fun.  Sorry for any confusion.  Of course if a bunch want to go, I can make sure a table is reserved for them. 

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
its on a saturday so i think i can probably make it, MNO you thinking of going? like deadeye said this would be cool to get a few mno guys or gals out there, and it helps out a good cause with a chance to win something(except me i never win raffles :rotflmao:) only thing that would possibly hinder me a little is that could be when the snows and blues start migrating back.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
There's still time to sign up.  Attendance is down so your chances of winning are up.  We have lots of guns and other prizes, now we need some people to win them.  Let me know if you are interested.  Remember the 27th is coming up fast.