Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Anyone hittin pool 4 this weekend?  (Read 1815 times)

Offline Jdrummer

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyone gunna be down there this weekend? I'm headin out hopefully friday night and will be staying in Wabasha friday and sat. night.Fishing both days and most likely launching from Everetts . Let em know if you will be down there and let me know what you will be in!  :fishing2:
Pratice doesn't make perfect, Perfect pratice makes perfect!

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
We are either heading up to Pool 4 or out to Pool 5 out by Bass Camp - near MN City.  A friend of mine has been catching some nice fish over there, mostly saugers, but the nice walleye in the mix too.  Alot of 12-14"ers too, fun to catch and good eaters in a lake. (1 reason I dont like fishing the river, hahha, I can catch 15 fish in 1 day and only keep 1 - but its alot more fun catching the 15 then only catching 1 on a lake and keeping it)
Ill let you know where we go and how we do!

Offline Jdrummer

• Master Outdoorsman
Pratice doesn't make perfect, Perfect pratice makes perfect!