Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Has anyone noticed the site being slow to load?  (Read 1556 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
Maybe it is just me or my computer but I have not noticed this on other sites yet.  It seems that the pages are loading painfully slow.  I have the same trouble going back to the previous page.  Once loaded everything is fine.  The little avitars are bouncing at normal speed.   Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
I have had a few problems here and there but I am pretty sure its my internet.  Depending on where I am in the house the internet goes goofy.
Personally I havent noticed anything different recently, but my internet is always kinda slow.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Now its working great.  When I made the first post I could not even get back to the main forums.  Lost my patience.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
I determined it is just my work computer.  No problems with the site at home.   

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
You might want to upgrade your work computer...especially if you're still have to crank on the handle in the front to get it started!  (envision a model T)  ;D
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
I just learned how to turn the dang thing on.  it was out dated in the time it took me to plug it in.  I am all for going back to smoke signals.  Back then you could go months before saying I didn't get the message.   :archery: