Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Camera question  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
My camera died and I need to replace it. The camera I had was a canon and I'll probably get another one.

I was comparing cameras and found two that I like (Canon PowerShot A3100 is, and Canon PowerShot SX120 is). One is powered by 2 - AA batteries and one is powered by a rechargeable battery pak - similar to what I had before.

The battery I had lasted quite a long time typically before needing to recharge. I am wondering how the cameras powered by AA last?

Also if anyone is interested I bought a brand new battery for the old camera (Canon PowerShot S60) thinking the battery was the problem. I would like to sell the new battery for half what I paid and also will sell the charger and the old battery which is probably still good. 

Thanks for any help.
Doug
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Since you already bought a battery, I would get another camera and use the new battery and then you will have 3 batteries! The wife got me A Nikon for Xmas after she dropped my Sony..
[The Sony was the best cam I ever had] The Nikon is still on the batteries that came with the cam,
over 200 pics and still going strong. It takes AA's non rechargable.

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com