Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Help Please!!  (Read 1562 times)

Offline fishnutbob

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Leech lake guide, Walker, Mn.
Would anyone be able to pick up some Gly, generic roundup from Joe Hopkins? I talked to him yesterday and he has it and a really good price. I need 2.5 gals. Is anyone coming up to Walker in the next month and would pick it up for me. I would take you out fishing a half day on Leech. He lives between Monticello and Buffalo.

The cost is $34.99 I'll send him a check before you pick it up. Pm me if you can pick it up. You can call him for directions to his place.

Thanks.

Ill be planting another food plot in Aug

Joe Hopkins
Monticello, MN
763-286-2868
Bob Auel
Leech lake Guide with www.leisureoutdooradventures.com Guide Boat 2007 19' 3" warrior
218-836-2014

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
I wish I could help you out considering he lives 15-20 minutes away from me.  I don't get to Walker ever.  I could meet you somewhere in between if it's not too far for me.

Let me know.
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline fishnutbob

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Red thanks for your reply, someone will be heading this way before Aug I think.

Moodance Jam is next week in Walker I live six miles from it some members must be going to the Jam. :toast:
Bob Auel
Leech lake Guide with www.leisureoutdooradventures.com Guide Boat 2007 19' 3" warrior
218-836-2014

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
ill be up that way the first weekend in august. ill be in park rapids, so i dont mind the extra 25 mile drive. let me know.

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Cody-

I could pick it up before our clay fun shoot and bring it with if you're running that way.

Red
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline fishnutbob

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
ill be up that way the first weekend in august. ill be in park rapids, so i dont mind the extra 25 mile drive. let me know.

Thanks Cody, Ill let you know, Ill send you a Pm I think I have someone to pick it up.
Bob Auel
218-836-2014

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Just to be sure, what percent gly.. is in the product? 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline fishnutbob

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Just to be sure, what percent gly.. is in the product? 

41% gly
Bob Auel
218-836-2014