Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Component prices  (Read 1936 times)

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Just wondering what people who reload are paying for the components.

Shot around here $17- $22 a bag depending on shot size.

Powder $13 one lb and $90 for 8 lb

Well I guess where I'm going with this is anyone know of where deals can be had on reloading components? What kind of volume does one have to buy to get prices.

Wads I know if ya buy 5-10K of them ya get a pretty good price. Same with primers.

I found a place where ya can get powder for $25 for an 8 lb keg + shipping
$75 for a 44 lb keg + shipping, if you want to buy 4 44 lb kegs the price is $275 and free shipping.
I know that would be 176 lbs of powder and would get old long b4 I could ever shoot it up.

Shot I don't know of anyplace that has a real bargain. If anyone knows of a place that does or maybe even a close out of steel or hevi shot give a hollar.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson