Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: SITE UPDATES - 8.20.2010  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Since yesterday we have been making some changes to the site. This ride has been a little rougher than I thought it would be We hope to have everything done and operating smoothly by the end of this weekend. If you notice something weird or something changes its normal for now.....

Thanks

:happy1:

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Almost there........

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
In the Links box on the left side of the page, whenever I click "Free Classified" an error message shows up and tells me to log in..... not sure if its me again (Usually is) or a problem with the link?!

Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.  -- Thats what it says!
« Last Edit: August 08/22/10, 10:39:11 PM by MTCOMMER »

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
In the Links box on the left side of the page, whenever I click "Free Classified" an error message shows up and tells me to log in..... not sure if its me again (Usually is) or a problem with the link?!

Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.  -- Thats what it says!

Thanks,

Saw that. I will fix it tonight.