Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Twins trade JJ. Hardy and B. Harris  (Read 1635 times)

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5902767

Twins traded Hardy, Harris and $500,000 to the Orioles for two relief pitches..... Jim Hoey and Brett Jacobson.  I have a feeling this pictures arent any good, becaue I have never heard of them and they came from Baltimore.   :scratch:
But I think Hardy wanted some $$$$ and wasnt that good, and hurt alot, so I think it was good to get rid of him!

Offline bonecollecter82

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I am betting they traded them because the about to sign the guy from Japan or where ever he is from
What makes a BoneCollector?
They are the hunters that have the passion to go to the ends of the earth, in pursuit of the basic hunter instincy that was instilled in us at birth and is so often taken away in society.

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Hardy would have gotten a raise to $6 million this year and Harris is making $1.5 million to play in AAA.  We will sign the Japanese player soon.  They are very close.  We can use the money we saved from Hardy to resign Pavano and a good reliever.
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
The Japanese guy has a physical this week, so lets hope it turns out better than the T-wolves and Marco Rubio.....  :doah:
It will be an interesting year coming up for the Twins with some new guys and losing some key guys!

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Im still hoping we trade rubbergloved Delmon Young to try & get some starting pitching help......