Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Seriously?!  (Read 1224 times)

Offline FireRanger

• Master Outdoorsman
So....last night spent a few hours getting all the gear ready to go out this afternoon. Got the kids back from church and was cleaning out the bottom of the fish keeper (full of mouse excreta) and wham!!  :censored:Got a bunch of hooks caught in the hand. Rookie move. No records of the last tetanus shot and cleaning the wounds every few hours until a doc visit tomorrow morn. Dang it all!! :banghead: Nurse said wouldn't be that bad if the hooks weren't filthy and the tetanus shot date was known. Needless to say...lesson learned and stewing continues over beer...
Going South......in a manner of speaking!

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
Sounds like a real PITA... I hate shots!

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
See that's where I got it covered.  I usually manage to bang myself up once which keeps my tetanus shots up to date.  :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
So....last night spent a few hours getting all the gear ready to go out this afternoon. Got the kids back from church and was cleaning out the bottom of the fish keeper (full of mouse excreta) and wham!!  :censored:Got a bunch of hooks caught in the hand. Rookie move. No records of the last tetanus shot and cleaning the wounds every few hours until a doc visit tomorrow morn. Dang it all!! :banghead: Nurse said wouldn't be that bad if the hooks weren't filthy and the tetanus shot date was known. Needless to say...lesson learned and stewing continues over beer...

Are you kidding me?  You jack hole!   :rotflmao:
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
on the up side if your good the dr may give you a sticker.. so you'll have that atleast.

I do believe that a tetanus shot is good for 10 years unless your exposed to tetanus then you need a refresher shot. I'm going on what I remember from when I shot a 3inch ring shank framing name into my hand.
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline FireRanger

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to go!!! Heading out Wednesday morn for some pannies locally and maybe set out a tipper for some slough sharks!
Going South......in a manner of speaking!