Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: The Innocence of Children  (Read 961 times)

Offline FireRanger

• Master Outdoorsman
Not sure if this is the right forum but here it goes.       

I just had to pass this little tale along that was shared with me over the New Year's get together. Friends of ours across the border in WI were at a gas station south of Superior when a car pulled up next to them. They're 3 year old downed the window, seeing the deer on the roof of the car next to them and said "What happen to your deer?". The man snickered and replied "I shot it". The youngster then asked "What did it do?" :rotflmao:. At which no reply was given.......I guess the man was stumped. LOL! The boy then said "Are you going to eat it for lunch?" and the man replied "No, I'm going to meat it for supper!". The boy in response said "We don't have a deer on our car, we have a Christmas tree!"  :snow5:

Funny to see the world through the little ones eyes. Just thought I'd share.
Going South......in a manner of speaking!

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
The other night my four year old grand daughter was spending the night. She was watching TV in my room while I was reading a book. I took a break and did some stretching, my granddaughter ask if I would like a back rub, of course I said. My granddaughter next said that if I give her a back rub then she would give me one. So she was watching TV with her chin in her hands and I used one hand to give her a back rub, about thirty seconds into her back rub a light went on. I stopped and looked at her and said " Your not going to give me a back rub are you" she kept watching TV and just replied "Nope" Four years old and she has already learn how to get what she wants.  :doah:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Just think, some where there is a 4 year old boy playing with his new toys and he doesn't have a clue what he's in for.   :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
When my oldest daughter was 3 and sitting in her carseat.  My  :queen2: was yelling at me about something outdoor related.  I don't remember exactly what but my little princess blerted out
"Mama bitchy"  Yep I also got yelled at for that to.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Years ago Borgie took my youngest to Wal-Mart and had to use the pay phone. All of a sudden she got real bad gas. While on the phone she had to let it rip and of course some guy walks up to use the phone next to her before the air had a chance to clear. Being a quick thinker she looked down at Brian and said "just a minute and mommy will take you to the bathroom."

The guy next to her said "I think it's already to late lady"

Poor kid! :rotflmao:

Talk about The Innocence of Children  :doah:

« Last Edit: January 01/02/11, 12:41:49 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again