Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: lowes in cambridge  (Read 2726 times)

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
today the lowes in cambridge had some "bayer" brand weed killer... it was .50 a gallon marked down from 10$... I grabbed 4 cases.. there was half a pallet left. 
I have never used this brand before but at that price I figured what did I have to lose
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Sounds like a good deal.  Are you from the Cambridge area?  I grew up in Isanti.
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
I grew up in st paul and have been slowly working my way north since graduation .
 currenty I'm in north branch.
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
today the lowes in cambridge had some "bayer" brand weed killer... it was .50 a gallon marked down from 10$... I grabbed 4 cases.. there was half a pallet left. 
I have never used this brand before but at that price I figured what did I have to lose

Didn't you see the expose on tv? That is the stuff that has only a three month shelf life and does not kill weeds after that. But it costs $15.00 a bottle to dispose of it at the hazardous waste facility. Just kidding. I have used some Bayer stuff before and had medium results. Good find.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
you know you had me there for a minute...  :rotflmao:

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Once again, you're working in horticulture.  Atta boy!
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
a man without a hobby is sitting in a pine box before his time

Offline nontypicalhunter

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Just got home from there, bought the last 20 gallons they had. Figured what the heck for $10 it should kill something... LOL

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
I've used the Bayer products before @ home and the results have been really good. 
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
can't go wrong at that price..    never heard of em before..

Red glad to hear that someone used it and it worked.. last thing I want is to have a wasted "spray" session on the future food plot

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Just mixed in according to the label and have it.  I usually spray heavy with mine on the property lines at home and it kills well.  I have two open lots, one on each side, and it keeps the the weeds from growing into the yard.  Keeps most everything down for 10-14 days before new junk pops open.