Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487866 times)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Shotglass will be posting a few fish tomorrow, another Challenger will be throwing her hat in the ring...
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
DDS posts his first fish in over a year.  I think he deserves a round of applause.  :Clap:  He should probably be good for another year now.

Come August you will be seeing team Make a Move shoot up the leader board.   That little bass was just a field test of my new spinnerbait line.  Needless to say they work.   This golf trip will be over soon then it will be  :fishing: time.   ;D
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Hey wildlife-you have that spinnerbait bolted down but the fish still wins.  No readable MNO.  Should be no score.  Thats why I posted that little bass.  Just want to make sure when the Mac daddy gets posted he isn't DQed.    (I trust you do have an ace.  It's going to take 3 to win. ;D)
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   Hey wildlife-you have that spinnerbait bolted down but the fish still wins.  No readable MNO.  Should be no score.  Thats why I posted that little bass.  Just want to make sure when the Mac daddy gets posted he isn't DQed.    (I trust you do have an ace.  It's going to take 3 to win. ;D)

It on their and you all know it
the wind and the fish flipping around must loss it. It up to the judges it 1/4 of a inch. I did not see it in tell now,, 

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Yes I do,,,  I have been getting walleye one after other, on them jigs, So I have some good photos for you!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    I hate to say it but I can't wait to get this golf deal over with.  I would like to get a few pics of my own.  Keep up the good work.  I can't wait to see the pics.   (That last one still won't score  ;D)

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
    I hate to say it but I can't wait to get this golf deal over with.  I would like to get a few pics of my own.  Keep up the good work.  I can't wait to see the pics.   (That last one still won't score  ;D)

Well DDS it look like I had one photos that has it on their before it flip over. but was cut off a bit!! I add to the other one so now it will score!!!

This is why I take more then one Photo  ;D

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    A true seasoned professional.  Good job.    :happy1:     :Photography:  :Photography:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
DDS It look like your last, Get use to that spot as their you will stay  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
DDS I can send ya some pictures, suitable for framing even.. :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well greatoutdoors   ;D I think it time to take your Largest Bass: greatoutdoors 19.0 Bass off of the biggest Bass  ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Who know what I will take next Maybe your walleye or pike I have one all ready!!  ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Now looking back in the Fishing Challenge and know one as a 22" Bass the closest was Lee at 21 3/4 and He on my Team  ;D The Minnesota State record Bass is  23.5  I was 1.5" of tiding Minnesota state record Bass.   

21" and a 22" in the same night  ;D  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Now SEALTeam6  When The Barbarians Take the #1 Pace their will be know passing us back.  ;D As you may have to brake some state  record to do it!!  :whistling: and That is unlikely  :moon:

As to the rest of you!!  Wildlife Minnesota will be first place this year!!!!!!!!  ;D
I still have one more big one to post!!!  ;D

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Who know what I will take next Maybe your walleye or pike I have one all ready!!  ;D
Puttin Smack aside for a moment. That is a HAWG, did ya get a weight on it?
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Puttin Smack aside for a moment. That is a HAWG, did ya get a weight on it?

No It was late when I got them, I did put it on my scale an that said over 8lb but I do not trust that Scale,  ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
DDS That is one of my spot I mite take you where the really BP live.  ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I see it just got quitter in there,
As SEALTeam6 on came on here and BB was the only one who said some thing  ;D General Seem to be a voiding smack down and greatoutdoors was here too and just did the same thing, Oh that right The Barbarians  have 10" to take over 1 st place and I have most of that right now. In a eye  ;) 

What happen to corny13? Is he  :sick:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Nice fish there wildeyefeminist!!!! :happy1:
All the further for you to fall when SEALTeam 6 beats that!!!!! training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
HOO RAH :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Nice fish there wildeyefeminist!!!! :happy1:
All the further for you to fall when SEALTeam 6 beats that!!!!! training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
That more like
Nice fish there wildlife Minnesota!!!! :happy1:
All the further for you to fall when The Barbarians  crush you!!!!! (SEALTeam 6) training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
[/quote]

By the way That fish will be hard to bet  ;D

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
That fish WILL be hard to beat! ;)
However, you'll be on suicide watch when SEALTeam 6 (aka, the Greatest Fishing Machine on the Planet) , beats it!!! training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
Oh Yeah, Baaabbeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!  :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
HOO RAH!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Nice Bass Wild... :happy1:   its been a June like you had last year, not a tornado but a just as destructive flood going on here in Bismarck. :cry:  My home is ok but packed full of two friends furniture.  Not much fishing, maybe in a bit...you know how that goes..

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya Great I kind of feel a little sorry for Wild, here we are just coasting along and he is working so hard to catch up and he is still short. We have not even put it in gear yet. Nice to have a little push though, everyone else is just watching us...  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I here you on that one corny13  ;D

BB I am not working hard I having fun Fishing  ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 It come to a time in this Fishing Challenge That The Barbarians Will over take SEALTeam 6 As you all think that you have this Challenge won!! You have only feeling my present and for getting who my team mate are they are former winner.  training-087 training-087

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
I must be missing something, I still see Team Six on the top of the leader board and someone cackling but still behind us.  :popcorn:
Bobby Bass

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
I noticed that too, Bobby Bass, and thought it to be a bit strange!! :scratch:.
Or perhaps Wild confused the Challenge with golf, where the lower the score, the better :happy1:
If it were the case, he's kicking our butts!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
When will it be the time to either put up or shut up?
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Done with the golf marathon.  Believe it not, I'm so stiff I can hardly move.  Wildlife that was a couple of monsters.  Congratulations   :Clap:.  We are  going to need a huge pike to bump you guys off  :doah:.  I think we can get close to the walleye but that bass Is out of my league.  My challenge hat is tipped to you.  We are not giving up though.  Golf was fun but its fishing time.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Yes they are DDS,  ;D And it look like they made the  :king: of smack go in to hiding  ;D As the  thou of a big pike  :scratch: Well I am fixing to go get him right now. If I get him this Challenge all won!!! by  The Barbarians  ;D

As to you beating my Walleye well let just say that 22" will not be the one you will have to beat  ;D

As you said It going to take 3 trophies to win this!!
 I have post one a 22" bass that the biggest bass in this Challenge history!!!!! 

So for now BY By Wildlife Minnesota is gone FISHING  :fishing: Who know what I will post next greatoutdoors Will I take your biggest Pike or that 28.5 eye ?  :dancinred:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Wild, my man,
SEALTeam 6 is merely warming up with the original three entries, while measuring you like a prize fighter before we go in for the kill!! training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
Within a few weeks, we expect to bump the walleye up to 30+, and the Bass into the 21-23 inch range in late July/early August.
I'm currently playing around for a big pike while the water is still cool. :happy1:
Once the water surface gets into the mid 70's, your big bass is in trouble!! :fishing2:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book