Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487976 times)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Sorry SEALTeam6 I've been missing in action camping all week.  I see Willy is still letting his mouth write a check his butt can't cash.  Some peoples kids just never learn. 
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Sorry SEALTeam6 I've been missing in action camping all week.  I see Willy is still letting his mouth write a check his butt can't cash.  Some peoples kids just never learn. 

Ho Ya look who back The big mouth General, that some people is you!! As my Bass will be hard to beat!!

As of right now General,  you have been all talk and no fish that holding the board!!!  ;D

I will be posting a new big fish soon!!!!!  ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
To my team!! WE will take fist place Soon as the seal 6 will be over taken soon.  ;D

But Lee you have got quit in here!!! or am I making some good reading for you !!!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Sorry SEALTeam6 I've been missing in action .  

Is this the story of your life General !!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: June 06/21/11, 07:41:29 AM by wildlifeminnesota »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Boy I see that when I got on here there was no one here and now three more, and no comments I  :scratch: they are waiting to see team seal 6 fall off of 1 Place!!! and see The Barbarians take over!! Like a good show It all in the spent!! waiting to see what happen next  ;D 

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Boy I see that when I got on here there was no one here and now three more, and no comments I  :scratch: they are waiting to see team seal 6 fall off of 1 Place!!! and see The Barbarians take over!! Like a good show It all in the spent!! waiting to see what happen next  ;D  

Willy you couldn't take over Wal-Mart and make it succeed.  No body here gives two pieces of dog poop about your grass carp.  The way you talk about it I'd swear you sleep with it every night.  

P.S. Willy it's also so nice to hear you say SEALTeam6 and 1st place.  You sure say it often.  Keep up the good work.
« Last Edit: June 06/21/11, 09:14:24 AM by The General »

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    SealTeam6 and the barbarians are clearly going to have a good chance at 2nd and 3rd.  Neither team will get to the manditory 90 inches to win this year.  Wildlife is about to find out that 2 trophy fish in one summer doesn't get you far when you are going head to head with "Team Make a Move".    We are to sexy for this thread.   :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
    SealTeam6 and the barbarians are clearly going to have a good chance at 2nd and 3rd.  Neither team will get to the manditory 90 inches to win this year.  Wildlife is about to find out that 2 trophy fish in one summer doesn't get you far when you are going head to head with "Team Make a Move".    We are to sexy for this thread.   :rotflmao:

Well coming form last pace This dose not say much!!!! As DDS You have posted one fish Small bass!!! With O trophy  :moon:  You expect us to trow the towel in  :surrender:
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Your are full of  :bs: :bs: :bs:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Boy I see that when I got on here there was no one here and now three more, and no comments I  :scratch: they are waiting to see team seal 6 fall off of 1 Place!!! and see The Barbarians take over!! Like a good show It all in the spent!! waiting to see what happen next  ;D  

Willy you couldn't take over Wal-Mart and make it succeed.  No body here gives two pieces of dog poop about your grass carp.  The way you talk about it I'd swear you sleep with it every night.  

It sound like your Jealous of my Bass,,  As to who the loser that DDS But he know that!!! And you General are right with him in my book!!!  

« Last Edit: June 06/21/11, 03:56:15 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
To my team!! WE will take fist place Soon as the seal 6 will be over taken soon.  ;D

But Lee you have got quit in here!!! or am I making some good reading for you !!!

Never slow a man down when he's on a roll. Right now I'm just enjoying your time in the spotlight while I'm busy trying to put other people on fish. Here's one happy young man from yesterday. Borgie and I will be heading up to the land of real fish on the 2nd of July. When I arrive in Ely I was thinking of throwing a burning sack of seal poop on greatoutdoors tackle shop porch. But then he may use that for an excuse for falling out of 1st place.

Soon I'll be fishing for myself and the Barbarians instead of finding fish for others like yesterday's outing.

« Last Edit: June 06/21/11, 04:37:49 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

It sound like your Juliet of my Bass,,  As to who the loser that DDS But he know that!!! And you General are right with him in my book!!! 

I think you mean Jealous and no not of a Grass Carp.  However I'm sure after seeing you and your fish in that picture you had Juliet on you mind. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Do you call yourself Romeo too?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

P.S. Now a Walleye over 31 would be something I might congratulate you on. 

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
One way or another the seals will be defeated! The Barbarian's aren’t fussy how it happens. We just get the job done.

« Last Edit: June 06/21/11, 01:15:34 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

It sound like your Juliet of my Bass,,  As to who the loser that DDS But he know that!!! And you General are right with him in my book!!! 

I think you mean Jealous and no not of a Grass Carp.  However I'm sure after seeing you and your fish in that picture you had Juliet on you mind. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Do you call yourself Romeo too?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

P.S. Now a Walleye over 31 would be something I might congratulate you on. 

You may eat those words!!! Yes Jealous and I know you are and you are going to be Jealous when I post my Walleye as well!!!!  ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
SEALTeam6 just takes names and kicks  :moon: both in the smack down and the leader board.

P.S.  Well Willy if I can't even say congrats to you if you top a 31 inch walleye then I guess I won't.

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Lee, Lee, Lee!!
That was a cute picture you posted of someone clubbing baby seals, so it will be very Ironic when the BIG BOYS of SEALTeam 6 return the favor and club the Barbarians into oblivion in the Challenge. :happy1:
When we're done with you three, it won't be as pretty of a picture! training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
Oh Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!! :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Lee, Lee, Lee!!
That was a cute picture you posted of someone clubbing baby seals, so it will be very Ironic when the BIG BOYS of SEALTeam 6 return the favor and club the Barbarians into oblivion in the Challenge. :happy1:
When we're done with you three, it won't be as pretty of a picture! training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
Oh Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!! :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz:

Lee knows his limit and what he can actually handle. 

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
:reporter; This is a MNO news alert........This just in from MNO news reporting team.........:reporter; This is a MNO news alert :reporter;
No  :spam:

Researchers have discovered newly found predictions by Nostradomus that state The Barbarians will rule the world by the Fall of 2011. :Clap: :bow:

« Last Edit: June 06/22/11, 01:14:13 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
:reporter; This is a MNO news alert........This just in from MNO news reporting team.........:reporter; This is a MNO news alert :reporter;

Researchers have discovered newly found predictions by Nostradomus that state The Barbarians will rule the world by the Fall of 2011. :Clap: :bow:
Lee,
Put your glasses on and read it again!! :scratch:
 It says; "After reading the ruler measurements of SEALTeam 6 fish, the Barbarians will fall in 2011!!" :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
HOO RAH!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

Lee,
Put your glasses on and read it again!! :scratch:
 It says; "After reading the ruler measurements of SEALTeam 6 fish, the Barbarians will fall in 2011!!" :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

HOO RAH!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Once again G.O. It seems like you've been sniffing to much of that seal poop! :doah: You best lay off that stuff or it'ill :censored: kill ya. Look what it's already done to The General. He used to be a good lookin guy.

« Last Edit: June 06/22/11, 08:41:39 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
That's a great picture of you with a beard and the pigtails on the bottom of the post Lee, but whose the guy on the magazine cover?? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
G.O. how dare you make fun of Lee's daughter.   That is uncalled for and hitting below the belt.  She can't help she didn't get Borgie's genes. It reminds me of the movie Grown-ups and and Rob Schnieder's 3 daughters..........you know which one took after him. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
G.O. how dare you make fun of Lee's daughter.   That is uncalled for and hitting below the belt.  She can't help she didn't get Borgie's genes. It reminds me of the movie Grown-ups and and Rob Schnieder's 3 daughters..........you know which one took after him. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:scratch: I think it's time for the two dolly sisters to come up with some fresh material instead of trying to work off someone else's original brilliant posts. I know it's hard for some of you to have an original thought of your own, but stay with it and you'll learn. That is unless your already burned out.

Many BWCA Reports

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh Paleeze,
We give you a teensy little one-two counterpunch on your driver's license  photo posted on some "Baboon dating service", and you climb all over the General and myself!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
You cannot fish with the Big Boys, don't try to exchange smack talk with them 'cause you lose either way!! :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
Bwahahahahahahahaha :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: I think it's time for the two dolly sisters to come up with some fresh material instead of trying to work off someone else's original brilliant posts. I know it's hard for some of you to have an original thought of your own, but stay with it and you'll learn. That is unless your already burned out.

+1    :blablabla: :blablabla:     :coffee:      Seals and Barbarians prepare to defend yourselves.  We are about to Make A Move  :happybounce:  :happybounce:     :happybounce::happybounce: :happybounce::happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce::happybounce:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman

+1    :blablabla: :blablabla:     :coffee:      Seals and Barbarians prepare to defend yourselves.  We are about to Make A Move  :happybounce:  :happybounce:     :happybounce::happybounce: :happybounce::happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce::happybounce:
DDSBYDAY,
Hey man, you gotta yell a little louder 'cause it's hard hearing you way up here when you're that far away!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Team Make A Move at work. :doah:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
DDSBYDAY,
Hey man, you gotta yell a little louder 'cause it's hard hearing you way up here when you're that far away!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
[/quote]

Unfortunatly I have to allow you guys to sit at the top of the leader board until August.  I will have 2 weeks dedicated to fishing.  Enjoy your top spots.  They don't mean a thing unless you can hold them through October.