Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 488239 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Boy!  Can you guys believe dat da seals are in Turd place. Man that really stinks being in Turd. :puke:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well I have taken a lot of new record this year As to the high score at 92.25 old score at 90.75 in 2010. As in biggest walleye at 31" and the biggest Bass 22" of this Challenge history. But when it come down to it I am one shy of what I was looking for The Pike at 41" and my 39,25 So I not done As I am not going to sit around I have my goals set  :dancinred:

So look for that day I make  my 13 upgrade!!  :dancinred: but who know I just mite all ready have it  ;)
But then Most of you would think I would pull your leg!  :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: August 08/01/11, 06:38:14 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Bring it on Wildeyefeminist, 'cause SEAL Team 6 will be showing you that your best, just ain't good enough! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
HOO RAH :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
1.  No Bobby we don't even use bait........just like real fishermen should to catch bass and Northern.  

2. MNO is my homepage so yes at times it may appear I'm online, but rest assured if I had time the Smack would fly.  

3.  Willy should be an inspiration to all the amateur fisherman who visit this site.  If a Wal-Mart greeter can do it any one can.  All it takes is a little luck and a lot of time :rotflmao:  

4.  The Boobarians are just a bunch of Posers and will fall just like the rest who mess with SEALTeam6.  

5.  Lee, The only thing that stinks around here is Boobarian B.O.

6.  DDS continue to eat your popcorn because you have all but given up.  Willy scares you!
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Bring it on Wildeyefeminist, 'cause SEAL Team 6 will be showing you that your best, just ain't good enough! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Well their I think I am bring it on I took all three of your biggest fish And Now my name is there and I have now got a 7 2.5 lead on you seal poo and you can not even keep 2 place  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Bring it on  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: from some that  was throw off the top  :puke:
And you are not close to are taillight We are in the 90s  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:   

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

Well their I think I am bring it on I took all three of your biggest fish And Now my name is there and I have now got a 7 2.5 lead on you seal poo and you can not even keep 2 place  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Bring it on  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: from some that  was throw off the top  :puke:
And you are not close to are taillight We are in the 90s  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:   

Don't forget the other thing in the 90's around here...........Boobarians combined IQ.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
1.  No Bobby we don't even use bait........just like real fishermen should to catch bass and Northern.  

2. MNO is my homepage so yes at times it may appear I'm online, but rest assured if I had time the Smack would fly.  

3.  Willy should be an inspiration to all the amateur fisherman who visit this site.  If a Wal-Mart greeter can do it any one can.  All it takes is a little luck and a lot of time :rotflmao:  

4.  The Boobarians are just a bunch of Posers and will fall just like the rest who mess with SEALTeam6.  

5.  Lee, The only thing that stinks around here is Boobarian B.O.

6.  DDS continue to eat your popcorn because you have all but given up.  Willy scares you!

O if it not seal poo, So what happen did I pee in your cereal this morning and kick you to 3 place  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As to you caching a fish to upgrade I  :rotflmao:

So get use to it The Barbarians  Rule.....  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Don't forget the other thing in the 90's around here...........Boobarians combined IQ.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Come from you and your IQ No fish to help your team,,,,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Ya look who not in first place  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
You know Willy the one thing I will give you is I have never seen someone smack themselves as much as you do.  Every time I read you say something to the effect about me not having any of my teams fish  :blablabla: :blablabla: when at one time I believe I had posted a few fish and actually have a few more that I could have posted but didn't (and do have the pics).  I thought you might have gotten the notice when BB informed you in a round about way, but I guess he didn't say it real S...........L........O.............W

You're.........teammates............have..............posted...............zero..............fish. :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
6.  DDS continue to eat your popcorn because you have all but given up.  Willy scares you!

Yep.  It's ok though I make the best popcorn in the world.  Wild's score scares me.  I will have opportunities coming up that if the stars all lined up and the fish are biting,the camera works and the fish doesn't flop out of the boat I could get close.  He already did it.  He did it close to his house and somehow was able to get the pictures by himself.  I will be trying but that is one hard act to follow.    :bow:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
As to Borgie I would like to said From coming from last to 2 place and taking seal poo down one more notch  :bonk: Good job 

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
6.  DDS continue to eat your popcorn because you have all but given up.  Willy scares you!

Yep.  It's ok though I make the best popcorn in the world.  Wild's score scares me.  I will have opportunities coming up that if the stars all lined up and the fish are biting,the camera works and the fish doesn't flop out of the boat I could get close.  He already did it.  He did it close to his house and somehow was able to get the pictures by himself.  I will be trying but that is one hard act to follow.    :bow:

I always wondered why your voice was so high. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
You know Willy the one thing I will give you is I have never seen someone smack themselves as much as you do.  Every time I read you say something to the effect about me not having any of my teams fish  :blablabla: :blablabla: when at one time I believe I had posted a few fish and actually have a few more that I could have posted but didn't (and do have the pics).  I thought you might have gotten the notice when BB informed you in a round about way, but I guess he didn't say it real S...........L........O.............W

You're.........teammates............have..............posted...............zero..............fish. :rotflmao:

Do not concern yourself with my team mattes as they have earned their way to the top of this Challenge  :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Well I have taken a lot of new record this year As to the high score at 92.25 old score at 90.75 in 2010. As in biggest walleye at 31" and the biggest Bass 22" of this Challenge history. But when it come down to it I am one shy of what I was looking for The Pike at 41" and my 39,25 So I not done As I am not going to sit around I have my goals set  :dancinred:

So look for that day I make  my 13 upgrade!!  :dancinred: but who know I just mite all ready have it  ;)
But then Most of you would think I would pull your leg!  :rotflmao:

Their is no I in team....... ;)

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well I have taken a lot of new record this year As to the high score at 92.25 old score at 90.75 in 2010. As in biggest walleye at 31" and the biggest Bass 22" of this Challenge history. But when it come down to it I am one shy of what I was looking for The Pike at 41" and my 39,25 So I not done As I am not going to sit around I have my goals set  :dancinred:

So look for that day I make  my 13 upgrade!!  :dancinred: but who know I just mite all ready have it  ;)
But then Most of you would think I would pull your leg!  :rotflmao:

Their is no I in team....... ;)

Yes seal poo We as a team win, As I still have made new  record that cannot not be taken from me. in less you can bet them!!!  :dancinred:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I'll help you with this one Willy.  Try this.

"As The Boobarians still have made new  record that cannot not be taken from us. in less you can bet them!!!"

« Last Edit: August 08/01/11, 08:57:09 PM by The General »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Now I do not need your  :help:
As this is a record  2008 Northern 41" GDS The highest Pike that as been taken in the history  of this Challenge and may I add who got it ( That a record fish ) and it will be they in tell someone bet it. As the team won the  Challenge but who get the bigger fish of walleye and Bass and Pike That a record. seal poo is where we do not see eye to eye  :dancinred: :dancinred:   

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well I'd have to say I give Borgie a lot of credit (if I don't she'll kick my butt). I mean come on now here she's just a mere tourist from the land of Lincoln. Comes to Minnesota and spends limited time on the water and manages to kick the seals around training-087 and leave town. The best part of the whole thing is the big lump she left on greatoutdoors head when he fell down the stairs on his way to 3rd place. Borgie whooped greatoutdoors in his own backyard (Ely Minnesota).

I'd like to dedicate this song to my girl  :queen: Borgie.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZh7nRw6gl8[/youtube]

« Last Edit: August 08/01/11, 09:15:37 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
That is  :rotflmao: Lee as the hole time you was gone he was flipping me  :censored: and the last place team knock him down a place :dancinred:   

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Team seal poo do not look now But make a move is now 6 spot of taking you down  ;D

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Lee I do like that pic.  I have to ask though is Borgie wearing a glove? 

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman

It ain't over till the fat lady sings!

I would not be patting myself on the back just yet.. :coffee: and I might add it ain't no record till the end of the challenge 3 long months away..
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

I would not be patting myself on the back just yet.. :coffee: and I might add it ain't no record till the end of the challenge 3 long months away..

Have a nice nap we will wake you up in three mo/  :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

BB,
I don't understand why Willy has his Girl Friend starting to sing.  However she does have a nice tramp stamp. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: August 08/01/11, 09:48:23 PM by The General »

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
i would report that but id have to look at the post again

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Lee I do like that pic.  I have to ask though is Borgie wearing a glove? 

No,  :queen: got her right hand torn off that morning when she was holding on to the dock while sitting in the boat. :oops1: I thought she had let go and opened up full throttle. So, endith the story. Had to tie some rags on the stump for the photo. Us Borgersen's are tough. training-087

Thanks for asking :happy1:

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
seal poo this is a fishing Challenge!! It not showing off your laid friend Challenge!!  :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
In that case Willy, man the harpoons Willy's girl friend in sight. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Dang Willy isn't she even just a tad big for you?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Randy Moss to retire, known for his quote " I play when I want to play"

Team Six announces that they now have a reason to fish, both headed to Hall of Fame.
 :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!