Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487846 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
A poo head and another poo head Bet It seen They can beet what I have all really have done so they have to make a side bet just so one can win some thing!! that  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

(only REAL MEN)  What a bunch of loser!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Better be careful Wild, I heard that Colonel Sanders was in your area looking for some really big chickens, and I  fear for your life!"  :coffee:

Willy this is YOU being called a chicken by Bobby!  Read it really slow again and you will figure it out.  It's still funny every time I read it.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The only chicken here is you!! As to BB calling me that well that this way of destroying the fact that he losing  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As it come from some one that losing it mean nothing!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

As I do not have to prove nothing that is all ready proving!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: As We on on the top of the lead board!!  :dancinred: :dancinred:

Easy there Little Willy you don't need to get all defensive against me I'm not the one calling you a chicken.   :rotflmao:

I was taken it easy on you!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
WildChild,
I can't believe you're still clucking! ;D
Maybe you'd be more likely take a late season side bet with DDSBYDAY, 'cause you might have a chance against him. :scratch:
But I really doubt it! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Everything you want to learn about clucking.

Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

You should know as your their honer stent!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

You should know as your their honer stent!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Willy, this is the smack down not the "I now you are but what am I?" thread.  Lee I'm not sure where you went but your fellow Boobarian is struggling big time here.  He needs your  :help:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service

You should know as your their honer stent!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  

Willy, this is the smack down not the "I now you are but what am I?" thread.  Lee I'm not sure where you went but your fellow Boobarian is struggling big time here.  He needs your  :help:

Our fearless leader needs no help taking THE SEAL POO CHUMPS down. He is like Dartanian of the 3 Musketeers. The more swordsmen that gang up on him the better he fights. Your just angry that the lowley poos can't take him down.  :sorry: boys but, it's all over for the poos and you know it!!!!!!! :rocker;
« Last Edit: September 09/02/11, 05:33:00 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
You had your say Lee! ;D
Now go feed the "chicken!" :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
A secret message to Wild: "Puck, puck, cluck, cluck! (scratch the ground for a bite to eat) Puck, puck, puck!"
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Oh, oh, Run fast Willy, here comes the Colonel with a frying pan! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
That  :rotflmao: poo head But I still here!!  :dancinred: I still whooping your  :moon: in the  Fishing Challenge As I see yore still talking your  :censored: Well coming from poo I gust that what poo dose!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As you can not beat The Barbarians...

O ya  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

<--------Look close The Barbarians... Will win and there nothing you can say that will stop us!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
I just got done reading :coffee: The Ely Echo. Seems as they are having problems in Ely since school started. The athorities have been finding strange mushy piles of pungent smelling seal poo scatered throughout  the town.

Since Ely has never had a population of seals up there before this year it's crazy. The only clue they have is the children claim an old gentelman has been asking them for giant fish and that he is willing to pay for :scratch: them

I have been considering helping to athorities out with a few clues. :whistling:
« Last Edit: September 09/03/11, 07:39:13 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

SEALTeam6 Fishing..........wanna join.

Don't ask a Boobarian because they sure wouldn't have a clue.   ;)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Looks like Willy is going to be at the next Eastwood vs Wayne challenge and he'll be representing his hero.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman

Our fearless leader needs no help taking THE SEAL POO CHUMPS down. He is like Dartanian of the 3 Musketeers. The more swordsmen that gang up on him the better he fights. Your just angry that the lowley poos can't take him down.  :sorry: boys but, it's all over for the poos and you know it!!!!!!! :rocker;
[/quote]
If you mean d'Artagnan, he's the so-called "fourth musketeer" in Alexandre Dumas's classic swashbuckler novel The Three Musketeers. The three are Athos, Porthos, and Aramis ("One for all and all for one").

Your fearless leader didn't even make the first team!

Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla: That all I here from you poo head!!  :rotflmao:

The fact that I have wipe all your big fish out  :scratch: Or should I say what you think was big fish!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Again Your talk mean nothing.......................................................... We The Barbarians... Put hole in everything you do!!! As the clock ticks your time is running out!!

By the way DDS is on this way to take down the seal poo!! 

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

SEALTeam6 Fishing..........wanna join.

Don't ask a Boobarian because they sure wouldn't have a clue.   ;)

No!!!  Who want want to join a smell team That can not fish, If you was asking me I would tell you SEAL POO!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Oh no!  :doah: :offtopic:

Any tactics to draw attention away from The 2011 Fishing Challenge :bs:

The Great Bobby Sidebet all 2011 :cheerleader: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

:cheerleader: Please note: bobby's pom pom's made with his spinner bait skirts since they don't catch any big bass no how :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/03/11, 07:12:46 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
General and Bobby Bass,
As you both know, I don't like to stir the pot! ;D
But after catching those fish for the 2011 Challenge, would Wild have done it only because he was extremely, "clucky?"  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Yup, sheer, dumb "cluck!" :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Let's have a little Smackdown Quiz:

Why is everyone calling Wild "Chicken?"
A. Because he is too cowardly to take a Fall side bet??
B. Becuse he eats with his "pecker?"
C. All of the above.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
General and Bobby Bass,
As you both know, I don't like to stir the pot! ;D
But after catching those fish for the 2011 Challenge, would Wild have done it only because he was extremely, "clucky?"  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Yup, sheer, dumb "cluck!" :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Let's have a little Smackdown Quiz:

Why is team seal poo calling Wild "Chicken?"
A. Because team seal want a do over?
B. Because team seal poo can not bet him in the really Fishing Challenge?
C. All of the above.
D. he has nothing to prove,, He all ready wipe you out in the really  Fishing Challenge and you can not bet him!!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:

First off it not everyone calling Wild "Chicken?"
Ya poo head you left out D
I fix it for you poo head!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/03/11, 08:20:21 AM by wildlifeminnesota »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
This is just for all you reader out here. From Me Wildlife Minnesota Your leader in this year  Fishing Challenge.

As you all watch over the last mouths how this  Fishing Challenge started.
The leader of team seal poo had the biggest three fish in this  Challenge. As i wipe ea and ever one out one by one first  Bass 22" and then  walleye 31" and then pike 40" as we come down to the last two mo/ in the  Fishing Challenge they want a side bet (Do over) because they can not bet me and want to start all over. So now they are calling me name to try a push me in to a side bet. But I see it this way you can not take me down in the really  Fishing Challenge then why would I make a side bet to give them the satisfaction of starting over. As this would take all the attention away form the really  Fishing Challenge!! As they are losing!!

As we  The Barbarians... Fight hard and fair! As we The Barbarians... will not give no team a DO OVER!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: 

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Everyone I know calls Wild "Chicken Man!!" :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
This is just for all you reader out here. From Me Wildlife Minnesota Your leader in this year  Fishing Challenge.

quote]  :scratch: I thought this was a team event. Didn't know we were just fishing YOUR LEADER... The Barbarians. must feel real good about being belittled by their leader..
Bobby Bass

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
I drove by the Lake Iwanttobethere Colonel Sanders last night  :mysterymachine:  and they have offered a late fall chicken special.  :Clap:  On the big sign they have a special on Wild Chicken Holes,  :happy1:  I think they used to call them Chicken a holes.  :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
This is just for all you reader out here. From Me Wildlife Minnesota Your leader in this year  Fishing Challenge.

quote]  :scratch: I thought this was a team event. Didn't know we were just fishing YOUR LEADER... The Barbarians. must feel real good about being belittled by their leader..

Read it close As we  The Barbarians... Fight hard and fair! As we The Barbarians...

As I did in clue my team mates!!  :scratch:
« Last Edit: September 09/03/11, 11:24:38 AM by wildlifeminnesota »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Everyone I know calls Wild "Chicken Man!!" :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I only heard you and you poo head team mates call me that!!

But

Everyone I know you and you poo head team mates are loser!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

o ya  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

« Last Edit: September 09/03/11, 11:26:19 AM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

quote]  :scratch: I thought this was a team event. Didn't know we were just fishing YOUR LEADER... The Barbarians. must feel real good about being belittled by their leader..

We Barbarians are very proud of our team and our fearless leader. Just because you guys are not a united team, don't try to lable others in your fashion. Wildlife got a quick jump on his team members and was able to take the pressure off his T Mates :happy1: As for the poos the pressure continues to mount on a daily basiss :surrender: my friends. :surrender:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
This is just for all you reader out here. From Me Wildlife Minnesota Your leader in this year  Fishing Challenge.

quote]  :scratch: I thought this was a team event. Didn't know we were just fishing YOUR LEADER... The Barbarians. must feel real good about being belittled by their leader..

Read it close As we  The Barbarians... Fight hard and fair! As we The Barbarians...

I did read it you said This is just for all you reader out here. From Me Wildlife Minnesota Your leader in this year  Fishing Challenge.
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

I did read it you said This is just for all you reader out here. From Me Wildlife Minnesota Your leader in this year  Fishing Challenge.

As I was referring to the gust that stop and read and are not in the 2011 Fishing Challenge
You BB have to read the hole reply!! not just take what you want out and twist it!! G some people kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :moon:  
« Last Edit: September 09/03/11, 12:19:32 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
One more thing BB as I see you like to make trouble and twist thing so much I now see why one of your team mates ( General ) and you do not see eye to eye!!  As you are losing your side bet and you and your team mates are losing in this Fishing Challenge And you are losing in the Smack Down thread!! You have to fine ways to take the attention away form the facts that you are FAILING!!

As I have take  :censored: and will and can take  :censored: from you and your poo head team mate!! 

But the fact is you are lose and that your are failing at everything you do!!!

This is what make The Barbarians... stronger and will win this  Fishing Challenge!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred:   

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
So how come when I point out something it is called "Making Trouble" and when you call me and my team out it is just part of the Smack Thread.. I have problems with the General but we were selected to the same team and as a team we fish as a team. You don't hear any I in our team. We will win as a TEAM and if we lose we will lose as a TEAM. Does not take much reading to see you are patting yourself on the back for what you have done and your team mates are just along for the ride. Maybe that is why some of your teammates are so quiet, not only can't they get a word in but you treat them like water boys.

Losing my side bet? I may be behind but I am not losing, I can't lose till the end of the challenge. DO I care about our side bet, not really, I only did it so you would have someone to fish against since the General would not take you up on a side bet. I didn't know I was going to be fishing against someone who was going to go off the deep end when they got in the lead. I agree with my team mates that when we regain first place we will donate to the metal health care facility of your choice for your care, I see a complete collapse and a long recovery for you.

Good thing we will be giving you a coupon for a chicken dinner as you can eat that with just your fingers, I don't think they will allow you to hold on to anything sharp.
Bobby Bass

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
PS.. I will be quiet for awhile as I am going on vacation. I might even do some fishing. Catch some pannies with the grand kids, sit on the dock and dangle my toes in the water and try to chase some frogs. The last thing that will be on my mind will be fishing the challenge, where as for some people it is all they seem to do.
Bobby Bass