Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487969 times)

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Yo Willy,
I see that SEALTeam 6 is still cloggin in your noggin, rent free!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
HOO RAH!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
PLEASE READ THE QUOTATIONS BELOW LISTING SOME OF THE SKILLS OF THE POOS' TEAM

:coffee: .......

"                                                   "
"                                                                        "
"                               "
"                                                        "

:rotflmao:

It's hard work being that TOP SECRET.  HOO RAH  :dancinred:

For once I'll have to agree with The General. It's as if you guys don't even exist.  :surrender: boys for the sake of your family and MNO.
General and Bobby Bass,
I see in his last post that Lee is finally "getting it' that SEALTeam 6 is running a covert operation.
 :happy1:
HOO RAH!! :dancinred: :dancinred:

Yes I do get it! The only way the seals are able to connect the dots is during a group hug. That's when the red dots on their foreheads come together and the dots connect. As far as the covert operation stuff goes, they are so ashamed of themselves that they all ware burkas over the heads so folks won't know them as Seal poos'  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yo Willy,
I see that SEALTeam 6 is still cloggin in your noggin, rent free!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

"rent free!!
HOO RAH!!"

Go back to bed!zzzzz
zzz
zzzzzz :sick: How sickining!
 All the same boring stuff :popcorn:
« Last Edit: September 09/07/11, 05:17:07 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Oh No Lee's getting crabby someone better change his fury depends.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Oh No Lee's getting crabby someone better change his fury depends.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You better get right on it as the poo team had more expressions in poo!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Oh No Lee's getting crabby someone better change his fury depends.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:Clap: Glad to see you took my advice and actually made a post without the same old:
"rent free!!"
"Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!"
        &
"HOO RAH!!"  :bs:

There may still be some hope and change left in you Obama boys. :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
Folks were getting tired of you guys shoveling the same old seal poo on this thread every day.

;D Have a nice day seal poos'.

Respectfully,

2011 Challenge Championship Barbarians

« Last Edit: September 09/08/11, 04:46:35 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Lee Pelosi,
SEALTeam 6 relizes that you Obamabarians will never understand military slang like "Hoo Rah" and "Airborne All the way" !!!!! :happy1:
Phrases like "community activist" and "hope and change" are your thing, but
ST 6 cannot bring ourselves to live in the Liberal world of make believe! :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:

HOO RAH!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Oh No Lee's getting crabby someone better change his fury depends.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:Clap: Glad to see you took my advice and actually made a post without the same old:
"rent free!!"
"Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!"
        &
"HOO RAH!!"  :bs:

There may still be some hope and change left in you Obama boys. :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
Folks were getting tired of you guys shoveling the same old seal poo on this thread every day.

;D Have a nice day seal poos'.

Respectfully,

2011 Challenge Championship Barbarians

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Lee There is one post that may be getting old to the seal poo. That The Barbarians are still in first place and they can not seen to change that!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Seal poo you have a sh :censored: t day!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Just  :scratch: it will not be long and the poo head will fall again as make a move is out on his outing. I got a call form him last night. He want me to tell you (Team seal poo your going down!!)  ;D It sound like he was have a good time  :drinking:

Well I give you the menses. I will add I think DDS will live in your head rent free for the next week or so!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Barbarians Your leader  :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well, it looks like The Barbarians have not only wrapped up the 2011 Challenge Championship but, have also silenced the rest of the smackdown teams. We can understand the competition falling to the wayside. After all! How long can you keep talking smack without backing it up with real fish postings.

Barbarians Theme Song: :rocker;

We are the champions  my friends...........and we'll live forever in your heads.......cause we are the champions........we are the champions :king:.......we are the champions :king:.......of the world!  :rocker;

( Team Photo) :king: :king: :king:

:Clap: The Barbarians :USA:
« Last Edit: September 09/10/11, 06:04:16 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Lee I like that song!!  We are the champions  my friends :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: But right now I thing DDS is in their poo heads, I see they fear the fall off 4 place. As made them quit!  :banghead:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: We are the champions . We are the champions  my friends as know one can defeat The Barbarians. 93  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Yo Willy,

"rent free!!
HOO RAH!!"

Go back to bed!zzzzz
zzz
zzzzzz :sick: How sickining!
 All the same boring stuff :popcorn:
Lee told us not to post anymore as you can see in his quote.  Must be mad that HE hasn't caught anything to register this year! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
So what your point your team mates have not posted anything wroth while!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
And you still losing!!  :rotflmao:

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Here is pic from yesterday am... ok its not a Nort-en  but as you add smallmouth and largemouth bass together..we should have the REAL Minnesota trophy in the tournament! ;)

Wish me luck as Im now in the drawing for a new Skeeter boat  (Frank Schneider Jr. Tournament) :toast: A 40+ muskie puts you in a drawing for the boat! :happy1:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Here is pic from yesterday am... ok its not a Nort-en  but as you add smallmouth and largemouth bass together..we should have the REAL Minnesota trophy in the tournament! ;)

Wish me luck as Im now in the drawing for a new Skeeter boat  (Frank Schneider Jr. Tournament) :toast: A 40+ muskie puts you in a drawing for the boat! :happy1:

Corn....Corn....Corn, :banghead:

Have you forgotten that this is the smackdown thread? :bonk: Although we aknowledge your muskie we do not recognize scavenger fish on this thread. :sorry: That reminds me that it's time to break out that new muskie lure you donated and I won during last years challenge.

Good luck on the drawing and come back when your team catches some real fish. :rotflmao:

"It feels so good to get smacked by a first place Barbarian" :toast:
« Last Edit: September 09/11/11, 12:48:26 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I'm gone for 2 days and Willy is still talking lies and Lee's off his rocker as to being a Champion this year however Freddie Mercury and each and every Boobarian (including DDS the wanna be Boobarian) are Flaming.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Here's a picture I got of Willy's truck.  Please don't give him to hard of a time on the rainbow he painted on his truck.  I don't care who you are remembering all the colors of the rainbow an the order they go in is hard.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014

Corn....Corn....Corn, :banghead:

Have you forgotten that this is the smackdown thread? :bonk: Although we aknowledge your muskie we do not recognize scavenger fish on this thread. :sorry: That reminds me that it's time to break out that new muskie lure you donated and I won during last years challenge.

Good luck on the drawing and come back when your team catches some real fish. :rotflmao:

"It feels so good to get smacked by a first place Barbarian" :toast:
[/quote]

Only one Boobarian has caught any fish and still not a REAL fish like the Muskellunge!!! :sorry:  That Muskie could have eaten any of your fish for a snack!  Ok she might have burped after eating Wild's Bass! :whistling:  Some Bemidjian won the new Skeeter boat... :cry:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Hm  :scratch: corny13 I do not see your point on real fish as Muskie is not counted in this tournament!!

Only real fish are like walleye Bass and pike That what count in here!!  :rotflmao:

General It took you two day to paint your truck!!  :doah: But then we all know your slow  :rotflmao: AS THIS IS A  Fishing Challenge not to show your art work!! well as you mite call it  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

now what this I telling lies!! You been trying to say that this whole time, But the fact I had a big walleye and we are kick your a** We are in first!!  :dancinred: and your lose and the day will come and you and your poo head team mates will fall from 4 place  :rotflmao: DDS will be back soon!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
DDSBYDAY (FISHERMANONLYINHISDREAMSBYNIGHT) couldn't score in a trout pond at the Midwest Sport Show, let alone any real body of water!  ;D
Heck, he got lost on his way to Stoke's Bay. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
With that said, there isn't any reason to fear "he who needs not be feared!!"  :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

General It took you two day to paint your truck!! 

I guess if you can't come up with your own great material steal from the :king:.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

General It took you two day to paint your truck!! 

I guess if you can't come up with your own great material steal from the :king:.

Now I sealing and a lies Grr you can try to come up with exes!! 

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
On a side note.  That day I took a picture of Willy Rainbow truck "We are the Champions" was not playing as Lee Boobarian ordered, but Fat Bottom Girls was blaring on the cassette player along with Willy singing right along at the top of his lungs.  I think he was even playing a little air guitar behind the wheel.  If the music wasn't on I would have bet money he was trying to Drop a Deuce with that facial expression.  Oh well I'll never understand the Frenchman Willy. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well it look like it got quit in here ZzZzzzzzzzz  :whistling: It look like the poo heads  :doah: will not move 3/4 of a inc just to move in 2 place  :rotflmao: but then the General is looking all over the place to see me he wanting my autograph or to snap the fist photos as the next Fishing  Champions!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: He know he done!!   :surrender: All he now has is chance of see wildlife Minnesota one of the  The Barbarians  :dancinred:   

I see the fall fishing is not  :help: you out!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: GO

BB It look like he now run off  :surrender: :surrender:

The Barbarians 93 We  :rocker;  :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :taz: :taz: :happybounce:

Time to ZzZzZzzzzzzzzzzz  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Good idea, Wild!! :happy1:
Go to sleep, because it will make the rude awakening by SEALTeam 6, all the more satisfying! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Oh Yeah!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
 :sorry: there Wild but I am back from a working vacation and brought back cold weather and freed up some fishing time. I see nothing has change around here, you are still yapping and snapping away like a tattered flag hanging from a pole at a kids camp. Say Great, I am sending cooling waters your way so you can go ahead and enjoy some fall fishing. Not to worry about Wild he has been done since spring and now will just be sitting under his buffalo blanket on shore waiting for it to start snowing..  :cold:  Lee to is out of the picture as he is standing one step to the right and behind Borgie with his spatula in hand waiting for the OK from her to get cookies off the cookie sheet. Big Slick, we have heard nothing about him since the BP oil spill...
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Good idea, Wild!! :happy1:
Go to sleep, because it will make the rude awakening by SEALTeam 6, all the more satisfying! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Oh Yeah!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

:blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   Well boys and girls, I'm back.  Had a great time up in Onterio at Long Legged Resort. 85 degrees everyday but one.  No wind until the last day.  While I did get a nice tan I do not have any trophies to hit you up side the head with.  Even the trout were finicky.  They were in pre-spawn mode and not really interested in biting.  We managed a couple.  We picked   up quite a few walleyes in 60 to 70 ft of water while fishing for trout.  So this has been a year of mediocrity.  I wore out 2 reels.  Caught more walleyes than the General has in his life but can't tag the big one(Yet).   :sick:

Looks like my fishing will not end here.  I had hoped to have this thing wrapped up by now.  Oh well.  I will  be posting some pics soon so General and Bobby know what walleyes  look like.

« Last Edit: September 09/14/11, 11:52:47 AM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well look who!! DDS So DDS how long are you going to let these poo head think you have not got a trophies??  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Today is the start of a good cool down and tonight will be better as my do list just got shorter 90% of my wood in in the shed a new enterway on the front of the house and 1/2 of the flower bed are in and all this when fishing was slow!!

See it not how you fish it fishing the best times!!!  :Fish: :Fish:

BB  I see nothing has change around here, The Barbarians are still 1st place  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
what a  :nerd: you are!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
DDS you may have caught more walleyes then Bobby has ever seen but no way in H E double hockey sticks more then I have seen.  That's what I do buddy and I don't have to run to Canada to catch one either. 

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
1/2 of the flower bed are in

Guess they go well with the truck  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/14/11, 01:50:43 PM by The General »