Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487714 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
DDS The only move you have made is down!!  :sorry: but it the true. As To This contest is up for grabs. good luck there!! You will have to brake a new record!!
you now have 32 days left  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: But just keep this in mine from here on out it will start to cool off fast!! As Most of you now have your boat put away and the dock are all being pull in!! and the Ice will be there soon!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
first I was not siting and I was talking with DDS but I was not fishing!! As to ( The good fishermen catch fish the bad ones don't have much luck.) well look who wining the  Fishing Challenge!! It sure is not you!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:doah:I'll slow it down for you again Willy.  That day you and I were fishing a new spot and I out fished you.  It's ok Willy you don't have to admit it we both know the truth.   :rotflmao: :campfire:

Now can you out fish some one that was not fishing!!  :scratch: :scratch:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    Don't worry Wildlife-  The Seals motto is "The older I get the better I used to be". :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   32 days left.  Heck I can run up to Ely for a weekend and put this thing away.  I heard of a lady from Illinois that went up there for a couple of days and darn near caught the Barbarians fishing off Greatoutdoors dock.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I thing it will take you some time to run up there!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As I rember they was up there for three week!! As GO live there been there all summer long and look where he sitting!! Not in first!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
I thing it will take you some time to run up there!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: As I rember they was up there for three week!! As GO live there been there all summer long and look where he sitting!! Not in first!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Hey, your partner maybe was fishing for 3 weeks but I'm guessing Borgie only went out when  the fish were on.   As far as Greatoutdoors goes,  I heard he as well as Bobby have been very busy this summer with their to do lists.  :whistling: :whistling:
« Last Edit: September 09/29/11, 08:41:44 PM by DDSBYDAY »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Willy you were fishing don't be a

Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Willy you were fishing don't be a

I see your so worry about some thing that did not happen Then what is happening in this Fishing Challenge And that is you are loosing!!  :rotflmao: But then that just like you to make thing up!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: This is why your  :king: poo head!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Lee:  Hey Willy how come you look like you just stole Hosehead's last beer eh.
Willy:  I was caught stretching the truth to The General eh
Lee:  Don't stand by me Hoser.
Willy:  Aren't you going to help me eh?
Lee: Well Willy their is no "I" in SEALTeam6 but  their is one in BoobarIans so you're on your own eh.
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
     General, don't forget about the last bet you made and lost. :whistling: :whistling:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Yeah I remember the last bet I lost.  You, Willy, and I went to the bar and went Hoggin.  Lets just say you and Willy beat me by a mile.  Best $10 I ever spent.  Lucky for you I still have that picture of yah.   :king: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :king:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: That a good one DDS It fit him well!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Well for some one that talk a lot of  :censored: and he poos his panes!!!

O ya The Barbarians  are still in first place  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Like I said the best bet I ever lost.  I didn't forget about you either Willy.  Willy that night back at the Notel Motel.  I believe Willy was under their mumbling something like what happens on Lake Minnewaska stays on Lake Minnewaska but I couldn't really understand him. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
   32 days left.  Heck I can run up to Ely for a weekend and put this thing away.  I heard of a lady from Illinois that went up there for a couple of days and darn near caught the Barbarians fishing off Greatoutdoors dock.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Before you head up to Ely be sure to check with G.O. on his fishing spots. This way you'll know where not to fish since he's not catchin nuttin. :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:sorry: G.O. but facts are facts :whistling:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Hey Lee,  ;D
Apparently you didn't catch nuttin while in the Ely area last summer, or perhaps I missed your Challenge entry! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Must have been a low point in your life pulling up to the dock at LaTourell's for the last time, with only Borgie's stringer having anything on it.  :happybounce: :happybounce:
Of course, there was that picture of you standing on the dock, smiling, while proudly holding those 37 Rock Bass, that I swore I'd never post on the forum!!  :sorry:
It's hard, but being a man of my word I won't!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Great, Where Lee comes from them there red eyes are good eatin!  :chef: Bet they were big enough for Lee to put them between a couple of Borgies cookies and make himself a samwich for the long ride home, Just think a whole winter of your wife reminding you that she out fished ya...  :coffee: Bad enough we have to listen to WIld, but your own wife!
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey Lee,  ;D
Apparently you didn't catch nuttin while in the Ely area last summer, or perhaps I missed your Challenge entry! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Must have been a low point in your life pulling up to the dock at LaTourell's for the last time, with only Borgie's stringer having anything on it.  :happybounce: :happybounce:
Of course, there was that picture of you standing on the dock, smiling, while proudly holding those 37 Rock Bass, that I swore I'd never post on the forum!!  :sorry:
It's hard, but being a man of my word I won't!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Yoo Yoo G.O.!

If I didn't know better I'd say your looking for a smoking gun :Hunter: somewhere. I know it's hard for you to comprehend most anything these days given your current situation. :whistling:
This year it was not nessssssesary for me to enter any fish since our team captain (fearless leader) had already topped me when I got back from ely with fish that were record setting.

This year I was able to sit back and enjoy the view as our captain crushed all the competition. It's been a well deserved rest for me this year not having to take the leed for a change. I've also taken great pleasure in watching Borgie single handed take controll of second place.

She,d of liked to finish first but, knocking off the team of slouches  (:nerd:'s) that was in second was somewhat satisfying.  :Clap:
« Last Edit: September 09/30/11, 03:40:21 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Lee: This is Lee Hogg calling Sheriff Willy.
Willy:  This is Sheriff WWWILLLLLLY P. Boobarian
Lee:  You and that stupid dog need to get after SEALTeam6 I hear they have some big fish in their live well and you need to confiscate them.
Willy:  That's a big 10-4 Cue Cue Cue, hang on Flash we're in hot pursuit.

Willy:  DDS you got your ears on.

DDS: Yeah Sheriff.
Willy:  Listen up you Dip stick I want you to meet me at the SEALTeam6 Man Cave.  

To Be Continued
« Last Edit: September 09/30/11, 08:37:14 PM by The General »

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Wild would obviously be banned from any MAN CAVE, especially SEALTeam 6's, but welcomed with open arms at the Boobarian's Nerd Nook!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Wild would obviously be banned from any MAN CAVE, especially SEALTeam 6's, but welcomed with open arms at the Boobarian's Nerd Nook!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Yeah I don't see one rule any Boobarian could follow either. 

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

The Barbarians don't follow any rules other than The Fishing Challenge Rules and that's a fact Jack!  :rocker;

Many BWCA Reports

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Good I would not want to be your guys man cave!!
Form what I here your  first rule in your man cave is
#1 rule
'Don't Ask Don't Tell': Navy Rules on Gay Marriages ...  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

#1 rule

Says the long haired guy with the French man artsy goatee.  Didn't we already cover this a few pages ago  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :king:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

#1 rule

Says the long haired guy with the French man artsy goatee.  Didn't we already cover this a few pages ago  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :king:

No we did not!! we did not talk about the seal poo man cave rules!! But we are now and I see your guys # 7 rule is DOG ARE  ::welcome::  :whistling:
#10 in your rules Man is always right!!  :scratch:
#6 all chick flicks are banned  :whistling:
So you see there  :king: poo it all fit now!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman

General, that guy with the long hair and goatee is Wildlifeminnesota?????
Wow, I never knew that!!!!! :scratch:
I've seen that person's picture on the forum many times, but thought it was some interior decorator from San Francisco delivering lavendar and pink curtains for the Boobarians, "man cave!!" :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Wild Wild WIld, you can't count the challenge as a win till ya win, and like a broken record I keep tellin ya that you have not won anything yet! You still have two months to lay in bed wearing your bunny pj's with the feet sew closed to worry about being passed and placing 2nd or maybe even turd!
lines?

Bobby It seen like your time is slipping away As now you have less then one months. As to you team mates are more worry on my longer hair then this Fishing Challenge!!

The Barbarians rule this Fishing Challenge!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Not to mention the Interior Decorating Challenge!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Yeah Willy those are the rules and even though it's hard for me to understand how you could argue those rule, but I remember all your rainbow stuff posted a few pages back so it doesn't surprise me. :king:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well other day as come and gone and all the seal poos have to show for it Is nothing!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You want to know some thing   :campfire:  Well your going to get it anyway.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: When you loses you will never live it down my friends!!  :moon: :moon:

Now all I have to do is sit back watch you all blow smoke up your   :moon:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Barbarians rule this Fishing Challenge!!!    :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
IF we should lose and when it is all said and done all you will have done WIld is tied me in Challenge victories. We will both be behind Lee and Big SLick as they will have two under their belts..  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!