Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: South Dakota Board moderators needed  (Read 3078 times)

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"

If you are from South Dakota and would like to help moderate some of the topics here, please let us know.  We are looking to add three or four moderators for our South Dakota Outdoorsman area.

Please pm or e-mail me.

Thanks,

Dennis Servaty (Outdoos Junkie)
administrator
dservaty@hotmail.com
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline JakerGreen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • MNO Junior Staff
I am interested.  What does a moderator have to do?
Waskish, there is no where else I would rather be.

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
I am interested.  What does a moderator have to do?

What is a Moderator?

Official Description:

A Mod is someone entrusted by the administrator to help discussions stay productive and within the guidelines. Good moderators are essential for good forums; great moderators are essential for great forums... and the absence of moderators typically leads to ghost towns inhabited only by spam bots. Basic moderator duties include modifying or moving inappropriate posts, educating newcomers about forum guidelines, asisting others with navigation tips, help with posting pictures or any other concerns or areas one may need help with, and last but not least....welcoming new members and helping to create a friendly and inviting environment here at our site. Additionally, moderators may be experts in their field who can help minimize unanswered questions.

Most moderator openings are volunteer positions, although there may be substantial indirect rewards. These highly visible positions can lead to enhanced status within our site.
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN