Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: snow and ice report  (Read 2075 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
pretty quiet here! hows the ice! more importantly how much snows left in the woods! can a guy drive around on some of the minimum maitence roads yet without worry of getting stuck.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
south facing slopes are bare. north facing areas have a s#itload of snow. you'll get stuck.

ice is fading fast
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks jigglestick.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
headed up to the talmoon/spring lake area with my mom as long as i was on the injured list. she wanted to do some "spring stuff" man was she disappointed when we got to the cabin. deer river didnt have a lot of snow but the further north the more there was. had close to 2 inches all over on the ground. the lakes where still ice covered with some open spots in places, the little lake behind us had about 30 feet of open water along the shore on the north and east sides. did get some things done. seen some deer so that was good. did not find any sheds think i'm going to give that up as a hobby! :cry: training-087