Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bass opener 2011  (Read 2252 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    Anyone going to chase bucketmouths this weekend.  Water has been pretty cold.  There may still be a few bedding bass.  If the weather is descent I may give it a shot.  I think I will target crappies first.   Goodluck and be safe over the holiday weekend.   :mysterymachine:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Fishing season for me will open after the Holiday, to much fun at the landings and it seems lake traffic falls off after the holiday till it really starts to warm up. Good excuses as the water is cold the weather is cool and it is going to rain this way this weekend.
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
 The cool weather has had some effect on the bass but Yesterday they could not leave my flu flu alone on Minnetonka. I was after some crappies but the ding dang bass were havin a field day protecting the nests. I hope to get out sat. or sun. maybe both if the wind stays down and use some blue worms.  I need to get a photo up in the challenge.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i may chase some smallies around out on green lake by spicer!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!