Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Who's been hit?  (Read 1808 times)

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
For those of you that are bear hunting, who has had their baits hit?
What are you using for bait?
Any pics?
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
heres one from the last week.. I decided to wait to call your guy until I had a chance to check my baits and the cameras to see if what I'm trying will work.. looks like it may (with a pending lay off looming I may have more time to bait then I want).. I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing.. we'll see if I can work him in earlier than 9. this pic is from the new camera.. I gave up thought I didn't get a single pic.. gave it one more try today and got my pics.. he's there just about every night. not the biggest but good enough for the kids first
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Looks like a pretty nice bear to me.  Plenty of belly sag.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Carp84

• Minnow
Looks like a nice bear. I made the 13hr roundtrip yesterday to get my baits out...Will be back in 8days to check them and hope they are hit...intell then time to.... :archery:

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
i got a bear last fall and it sure did tast good  ;D

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
there's another pic of him where he's looking at the camera.. his ears look like they're next to each other and are big..  there was one around last year that I hope comes back again.
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Beeker, yours is a much better picture of the bear.  Mine only gave me a butt shot.
I didn't put out bait but this guy wandered by a deer minera lick anyway.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline NDGUY

• Outdoorsman
8 out of 8 baits cleaned out after a 5 day period, buddies just finished 2 days of re-baiting I'm waiting for pix and will post when they arrive. heres a rub tree I found years ago and put a bait next to it

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
love the rub tree pic.. hate to say it but I thought that was just something they did in the cartoons.