Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 fishing challenge- Everyone that posted a fish wins!!!!  (Read 8232 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
    I salute anyone that entered the challenge.  :USA:  If you actually  were able to score a fish you are in an elite class.  :Clap: :Clap:  You deserve something. :woot:  It is not easy to meet the requirements needed to actually score a fish in the fishing challenge.  I look at it in 3 parts-

!. Catch the fish
        2. Photograph the fish with the staple item and ruler all in focus.  :banghead: :banghead:
        3. Release the fish.  (not necessary)

How hard can that be??   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Anyone that posted a scored fish that does not win a donated prize will receive a bass lure of some sort.  It could be a buzz bait, spinnerbait, Arky,Sparky or Football jig.  It could be a swimbait or some walleye spinners.  Everyone that participated gets something.  You will have 1 week from the end of the contest to pm me your address.  This contest is not over and you can still post your fish.  It does not have to be an upgrade to qualify for the lure give away.  It need only be a legal scored fish.  

« Last Edit: October 10/18/11, 09:41:17 PM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
 :scratch: Is this it the 2011 Ice fishing challenge? or is this in the open water 2011  fishing challenge? DDS

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    This is the 2011 open water challenge that you are currently winning. :doah:  This is for all fish posters that do not win a prize.  Maybe next year you will be eligible for  a prize on this thread. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I pulled a jacket out today so I have ice on my mind.  Thanks for catching that. :doah:
« Last Edit: October 10/18/11, 09:42:42 PM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   This is the 2011 open water challenge that you are currently winning. :doah:  This is for all fish posters that do not win a prize.  Maybe next year you will be eligible for  a prize on this thread. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I pulled a jacket out today so I have ice on my mind.  Thanks for catching that. :doah:

O come on DDS you mean I have to loose to win in here!!  ;D

Yes DDS that very nice of you!!!  :happy1:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Wildlife you are not welcome in this thread this year.  I will save a special prize for you for next year.   :rotflmao: ;D

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   Wildlife you are not welcome in this thread this year.  I will save a special prize for you for next year.   :rotflmao: ;D

But DDS what happen if I win next year too  :dancinred: :dancinred: I know I not want in this thread!!   :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    The only way that would happen is if you are on my team.   :sorry:  If that happens  :toast:.  If not you might as well take the summer off. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
    The only way that would happen is if you are on my team.   :sorry:  If that happens  :toast:.  If not you might as well take the summer off. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Would you bet your last dollar on that!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  No but I would be happy to bet BB's last dollar if he has one left.   :rotflmao: 

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Once the prizes are announced for the 2011 fishing challenge anyone who did not win anything and entered a scored fish will win a fishing lure of some sort.  All you have to do is pm me your address and you will have it in  a couple of days. Could be a spinnerbait, bass jig, buzz bait or a selection of swimbaits.  You have one week from the time the prizes are announced to claim your prize. :happy1: :happy1:
« Last Edit: November 11/02/11, 08:23:43 PM by DDSBYDAY »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    I am heading to the post office tomorrow to mail out prizes.  If you posted a legal fish all you have to do is send me a pm with your real name and address and you will be sent a participation prize of some sort.  My next trip to the post office will be a week from Wed.  The first participation prize goes to Deadeye.   :Clap:

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv