Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MNO 2011 Ice fishing challenge Smackdown Thread.  (Read 114678 times)

Offline FireRanger

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey DDS, have the teams been selected yet? I'd like a ringer on my team if possible......please don't put Big Red with me.....all he catches is bullheads!
Going South......in a manner of speaking!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
Hey DDS, have the teams been selected yet? I'd like a ringer on my team if possible......please don't put Big Red with me.....all he catches is bullheads!

I have not seen where Big Red has signed up yet.  Perhaps limiting the contest to game fish has him skeered.   :surrender:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   We are now at 10 full teams.  That means Wildlifeminnesota will be a lock for the open water challenge win and a top 10 finish in the ice challenge.  Who knows that could be a record someday.   ;D ;D
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
   We are now at 10 full teams.  That means Wildlifeminnesota will be a lock for the open water challenge win and a top 10 finish in the ice challenge.  Who knows that could be a record someday.   ;D ;D

DDS that been done before you at last years winner 1st place in 2010 and last in 2011  :whistling:

How about me and my luck team being 1st place in the Ice challenge!!  ;D ;D As It look me and my team are moving to 3 place in the hunting challenge,, and I am 1 of 4 that has a top  :Deer:  ;D but it not over!!!  ;D

Can my luck stay?  :scratch: I wouldn't bet your last $ that it will not!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

DDS you just know how to get my attention 

Offline icebanger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Well it looks like Im the 1st one on the Ice.....This pic was taken today I was 30 feet from shore with nothing but ice behind me....Im sure it will all be gone after the warm upbut this will show you IM READY FOR THE ICE!!!!!!!!!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Offline icebanger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao:Now Thats Funny!!!!!!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
That what you get when you want to Bragg about being first on the Ice!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

We all now see what happen when your in the Ice  challenge!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: November 11/20/11, 10:08:03 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Banger must be sipping on Grandma's cough medicine again. 
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Banger must be sipping on Grandma's cough medicine again. 

Here we go again!!!!!    Old Old Old Old Old  :spam:     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    Well Wildlife the first ten have been drawn in the ice challenge.  Just to let you know your chance of a follow up victory from the summer challenge just went out the window.   training-087

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Oh no  :doah: watch out Willy's dragging his  :moon: on the carpet again trying to get the special bait.   :king: 

I'm going to have to call shenanigans if he's allowed to use that bait again.

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
    Well Wildlife the first ten have been drawn in the ice challenge.  Just to let you know your chance of a follow up victory from the summer challenge just went out the window.   training-087

Hm,, You think?  I thou you would have learn I need no  :help:,  But then If I get you!! You would fine away to make a move back words for the team!!!

But here this!!!!  :puke: :puke: You will see me at the top!!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred:

:dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: WILDLIFE MINNESOTA  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well I see that will not happen!!!  That you will not drag me back words !!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
« Last Edit: November 11/21/11, 08:19:57 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Well I see that will not happen!!!  That you will not drag me back words !!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Do you know something the rest of us do not?   :scratch:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well it look like if you would have pull them 123 team 1 456 team two
 7.  Corny13

8.  wildlifeminnesota

9.  DDSBYDAY

would have been team 3 the on

And that mean DDS you keeping with your bad luck this year!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
 7.  Corny13

8.  wildlifeminnesota

9.  DDSBYDAY

And that mean DDS you keeping with your bad luck this year!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

If any of that was true Corny13 is the luckiest SOB on earth and everyone should just quit now because he's got it all wrapped up.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman

Do you know something the rest of us do not?   :scratch:

Wild is so itchen to get on with the competition he is talking to himself. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
 7.  Corny13

8.  wildlifeminnesota

9.  DDSBYDAY

This is an interesting observation.  Maybe your luck is still going because you would have been on a winning team without posting a fish.  That would make your next summer smackdown  tough.  You would have been out of ammo before it started. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   2nd member of each team has been drawn and posted.  Last drawing tomorrow.  We did run into 1 slight glitch.  One member had signed up twice so I added a late commer that met all the requirments in his place.    Good luck MNO'ers.  Teams will be complete tomorrow and the staple item announced on Monday.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Well it looks like Team 5 is the front runners to win this challenge with Dakids on the team.  I should be able to enjoy the smack down while he bags the fish.  The next member of the team will be a bonus. 

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Well it looks like Team 5 is the front runners to win this challenge with Dakids on the team.  I should be able to enjoy the smack down while he bags the fish.  The next member of the team will be a bonus. 

For you to be a front runner you will need to rely on some of your old team members from the Seals to knock the tracks off of Corny's snow bear. ;D

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I forgot about Corny and that contraption.  Guess I'll have to make a trip to go fishing with him and then take it out after I leave, with the pics of the big fish of course too.  :happy1:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   This challenge will be interesting.  Problem is we won't have Lee and Greatoutdoors to kick around for sport.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Hey there DDSBYDAY!
If you want to get smacked around, come up to Burntside Lake during the Laker season and we'll have a one day "Trout Off,"  after which you will be leaving with your tail between your legs!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Oh Yeah, Babbee!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Hey there DDSBYDAY!
If you want to get smacked around, come up to Burntside Lake during the Laker season and we'll have a one day "Trout Off,"  after which you will be leaving with your tail between your legs!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Oh Yeah, Babbee!!!   :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: We here nothing you say!! You are not in this  MNO 2011 Ice fishing challenge!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Well DDS it look like my luck is still on my side,, I did not get the General!!!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
   This challenge will be interesting.  Problem is we won't have Lee and Greatoutdoors to kick around for sport.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You guys can still kick me around. Borgie :queen: does it all the time. Just remember when your :moon: is frozen :cold: and the fish ain't bittin :bonk: Lee is sitting in his lay-zy boy watchin Da Bears in the Super Bowl.
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey there DDSBYDAY!

You are on!!!  Loser has sit next to D. Houle at the bar.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Winner gets to take his ride for a spin.   :doah: