Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Trapping update  (Read 1346 times)

Offline nic53

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Just thought I would share what I've trapped so far this year. 9 coon. 1 gray fox. 1 red fox. 2 mink. 2 weasels. 3 beavers, one weighed 65 pounds! This is my first year trapping but not my last! It's a lot of fun. How'd everyone else doing?

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds pretty good for ur first yr trapping. Any pics?
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline nic53

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I have a few pictures on my phone but have not figured out to up load them on here from this new phone. If I figure it out I'll post some.

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Just to let you all know I haven't had much trappin time as of late as have been putting up fur. Other than a few weasels.  Now it just so happens I picked up a job of 480 more coon to do and the guy doesn't care when they are done as long as it's before the may sale. So I should have some time to run some coon and weasel boxes while I whittle away at them.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson