Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What ya get for christmas  (Read 4743 times)

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
A shirt, a wallet, a rock and a pair of pants I'll never wear. (they aren't made of denim) Oh I got a bunch of other stuff too. Santa was good to me. The best present was the other day.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bufflehead

• Master Outdoorsman
 I am blessed with the best wife and kids there is.

I got a Aqua- view camera set up and a brand new Fish Trap VOYAGER

WOW! What did I do to deserve this?

I'm a lucky guy indeed
« Last Edit: December 12/25/06, 04:40:36 PM by vickieschessies »
There's plenty of room for all gods creatures...right next to my mashed potatoes

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
I also am a lucky man.
I got a hand auger - a lazer. And a Jerry Jeff Walker CD.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline Fishahollik

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Two sets of Bob and Tom Cd's, and a new wheeler thats not yet in my garage.
"When asked what man has done in his life, I can say,' I was in the United States Navy'" JFK

I am member #297

Offline Fishahollik

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Two sets of Bob and Tom Cd's, a couple girft certif's
and a new wheeler thats not yet in my garage.
"When asked what man has done in his life, I can say,' I was in the United States Navy'" JFK

I am member #297

Offline vickieschessies

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

What Chuck has not told you. I purchased the Aqua view quite awhile ago. Then he has been complaining he would love to have a fish house and called me from town on Sat. So I sent my oldest son to town to get the house. When he got there they had the wrong house set aside for me so what does my son do/ Call me while Chuck and I were on our way to work(to give a hay ride) I tried to explain I couldn't talk to him. So now Chuck has a pretty good idea he is getting that. Well Christmas eve comes and we go to his parents house and every now and then Chuck walks out the back door onto the deck(I know to snoop) Little did he know he wasn't getting it on Christmas eve at his parents house. He then opened the camera and made the comment that we fooled him. I said your right. So after dinner we came home and Chuck retired to the bed. When he was good and sound asleep the boys and I went back over to his parents house and got the fish house, drug it in the house and put is as close to the tree as I could. Then I made a note and hung it on the box it read:  YOU SHOULD BELIEVE IN SANTA CLAUS
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. -Robert A. Heinlein
                   MNO Prefered sponsors

http://www.fawkinnae.com

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Vickie,

That is great!  Thanks for sharing it with us.  I am sure Chuck was excited when he woke up in the morning and walked out by the tree.  It is so much fun to surprise the one you love!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
I got a few gift certificates Menards, Target, Barnes & Nobles, I also got money and somethings past down from grandparents.  One was a picture of my great grandmother, the other was a black leather jacket from my great grand father.  It was a nice x-mas.  Spending time with the family is the best part!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I did purdy darn good this year:
-new recliner (1st new one ever!)
-meat slicer
-Mills Fleet Farm gift card
-$50.00 cash
-screwdriver set (many many sizes/types)
-Vise grip pliers set
-Minnesota Atlas & Gazeteer
-Tackle Box & Tackle
-Drill Press (Benchtop-which is perfect for my needs)
-pajamas (cuz my inlaws don't like my normal sleep atire "in the raw")    :o ;D
-Elect./cordless Razor
-Best of all a nice time spent with family!
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline walleyechasers3

• Outdoorsman
  • Tripoli, Iowa **USA**
I have a pretty good wife. Everyday is Christmas for me, well, not everyday. But she lets me get what I want when I want it. Most of the time it benefits her to since she loves to fish also. ;) We just spend money on Christmas for the kids 8)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Our wives must be related since we do the same around here. ;)
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline walleyechasers3

• Outdoorsman
  • Tripoli, Iowa **USA**
Christmas is over for the kids ;) Starting now is Mom and Dad's Christmas the rest of the year.  :laugh: Starting with a new St Croix spinning rod for the wife. And trolling combos for MEEEEE :P

Offline redneck rambo

• Outdoorsman
I must be the luckiest guy around! My gorgeous wife bought me a bunch of Ice fishing gear (she must want me out of the house ;D) and she bought me the one thing I really wanted; A Leupold RX2 lazer range finder with TBR (true ballistic range).  Wow! I didn't know before that the neighbors bathroom is 6.4 yards and a minus 14.7 degrees from my bedroom :)  (just Kiddin!)
That's gonna leave a mark!